37

memory file has loaded !!

'beach day'

now playing....

the first term had finally ended, students were running out of the school with excitement as they'd finally reached the summer holidays. however, for 15 dancers, they were particularly excited for their club trip to the beach that would take place the first weekend of the summer break. meaning immediately after the bell rang.

following in the footsteps of their last years leaders, sohee and minho did everything in their power to make not only their senior year one to remember, but a year for all of them to enjoy to the fullest.

thanks to miraes family owning property on a beach, she was able to help her best friends plan this summer trip for the dance team.

meeting in front of the school, everyone had already placed their luggage into the cars they'd be travelling in that morning. considering only 3/4 third years had their license, they divided into 3 groups of 5 for the trip to their designated weekend location.

"i'm actually so excited you guys don't understand" sungwoon cheered, stood next to mirae as he waited for the rest to arrive.

"me too!!!" jooah exclaimed. since the team had started this year, the second and third years wouldn't shut up about the trips they went on last year. this made all the newbies excited with anticipation of what was to come this year.

as of yet, all they've done is hangouts in the dance room. they'd play games like mafia, random dance battles, musical chairs, board games, and whatever other games someone would think of on the spot.

although it was always fun and never dull, everyone was itching to do an off school activity.

with everyone now in the parking lot. mirae took siyoon, changhyun, gaeun and hyukjin into her car. hyunmin with yangeop, jiyeon, sungwoon and jooah. and lastly sohee, the only third year without her license, with yeeun, heechan and taegi in minho's car.

in minho's car, sohee immediately took control of aux and cued up the playlist that all of them had made during their last practice specifically for this weekend. he sighed, knowing he'd lost all day in whatever was going to start blasting from the speakers.

not that he cared really, the smile she wore melted him and he'd crumble, letting her do as she pleases.

shinee's 'view' was the song to have kick off their hour drive. all 5 of them became excited with the fresh tune of the summer song. the windows rolled down, hair flying everywhere, they didn't have a care in the world. the enjoyable weekend ahead of them stuck on their minds.

cranking the volume, the car sang and danced together in their seats. bright smiles etched onto their faces as they drove towards the glorious water they finally caught sight of.