06

another memory file has loaded !

'sleepovers'

now playing....

the three of them were sitting in sohees room aimlessly playing on their phones.

"im bored" mirae groaned, throwing herself beside sohee and cuddling her, which being the clingy person she was, sohee obviously cuddled back.

"rude" minho crossed his arms and continued to sit in the chair, pouting.

"what you mad because i stole your girl" mirae stuck her tongue out at minho who's face just turned beet red.

"s-shes not my girl" he mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

"nah but you wish" sohee hit mirae softly in the arm making her chuckle. mirae stood up and dragged minho out of his seat and pushed him in the direction of the bed as she sat down in the chair he was in.

minho stumbled backwards and fell on sohees bed, right beside her. smiling, sohee played along with miraes teasing and snuggled herself into him.

the boy tensed up. he was frozen for a moment but relaxed and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. this time, catching sohee off guard.

"see how cute you two are? NOW DATE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" mirae yelled at the two of them.

"oh shut up rae" sohee groaned, shoving her head into minhos shoulder. mirae switched her gaze to minho who just stuck his tongue out at her.

"ugh you two stress me out, if im going to third wheel at least make it a thing" the girl huffed as she rolled her eyes and left the room.

minho couldn't help but smile and feel a little overwhelmed with the girl in his arms. they're still young so he doesn't really know what to do.

sohee on the other hand, just made herself comfortable. she found herself falling asleep in the boys arms. with comfort, he also fell asleep.

their slumber didn't last long because mirae had woken them both up by jumping in top of them.

"come on lovebirds, let's watch a movie!!" she exclaimed, yanking sohee from minhos arms. both of them pouting due to the cold air rushing to the spot the other had occupied.

they all laid back against the headboard, sohee in the middle, holding the one of the bags of chips mirae brought back up.

not caring what movie, minho just clicked on a random one that was trending and pulled his phone out. noticing his wallpaper isn't his precious cats anymore.

"what the-" mirae let out a mischievous laugh.

"you both looked cute so i did the honours and took a photo and changed it so it's your wallpapers" sohee quickly checked her phone and got up to chase mirae.

"you little!" the girls ran out of the room and around the top floor, running down the stairs and through the living room. mirae hopped over the kitchen counter and sohee did the same. they both ran down to the basement.

luckily the girls parents weren't home or else they wouldve been in huge trouble for running around at midnight.

just before sohee could tackle the girl, minho ran down the stairs and tackled her first.

"not so fast" he giggled at started tickling the girl he had trapped between his legs. mirae joining him in annoying her. when they finally stopped sohee gasped for the air she lost while laughing so hard.

"i hate you guys so much." she chuckled and minho tackled her with a hug, cuddling her on the couch in her basement.

"nah you love us"

their friendship > all of mine

jk i love my friends 🥰🥰