24

present day

present day

2pm's 'my house' was the first song to play, the two quickly immersed themselves in the dance, facing forwards and fighting for screen time as they gave their all. none of the members joined for the first round to give their main dancers the spotlight, however that was quickly broken as twice's latest release 'fancy' came on.

felix and chaesol immediately sprung to their feet. as the designated once's in their respected groups, it would be a crime to not dance along.

the random dance continued on for quite some time, both groups knew about half of this was going to get cut out of the final episode. the majority of the staryu members had joined in for nct u's boss, whilst the majority of stray kids had joined in for rains 'it's raining'.

it was nearing the end of the given time for the rpd and growl was the next song to come on. everyone knew the all iconic exo song. the dance line from each group slowly shifted to the middle. the host was in awe at how the dance lines were able to perfectly synchronize themselves.

sure, the remainder of each group was synchronized as well but it looked as though they were backup dancers to the main 5. once the song ended, sohee and minho had a quick but firm handshake.

"good game captain"
"same to you chief" they said with a straight face as they saluted and returned to their chairs. the host shot a confused look at both the pair and the remainder of the group.

"what?" sohee who was now smiling brightly simply dismissed the thought.

"well anyways, it appears that we're running out of time. now i hear that our fabulous dancers have actually prepared a teaser for next weeks group as well as a lovely dance to end of their episode if i'm correct?" the host inquired, glancing to the groups for confirmation.

"yup! it's a skit" felix perked, his eyes smiling alongside him.

"the floor is yours" the host motioned as he left to his seat.

they positioned themselves. minho stood in the center, holding an imaginary phone as his body swayed lightly to fake music that changbin took as an invite to hum a bgm for them.

"ready, action!" nayoung called out. sohee took her cue and began walking alongside hyunjin towards minho, also looking down and her imaginary phone. eunseo walking with felix in the opposite direction towards them. the five had accidentally collided. sohee stepping on felixs shoe.

"hey! i just shined these!" he exclaimed, grabbing the shoe and bringing it into view.

"shine?!" hyunjin dramatically repeated towards one of the cameras.

"oh no, this is becoming a weekly occurrence" sohee groaned.

"weekly?!" eunseo exclaimed, following suit with hyunjin as she gasped dramatically.

"here let me help-"
"no don't touch, i'm an idol" sohee reached towards felix, barely touching his elbow as he pulled his arm away, flipping his hair in the process.

"idol?!" minho was the last to exclaim, placing his hand half on sohees half on felixs arm. glancing between the pair with wide eyes.

the group dramatically gasped together.

"shine? weekly idol? ...PENTAGON?!" at the mention of the group, everyone turned towards the main center camera. the music cued in and the five immediately synced into a dance as shine by pentagon kickstarted from its final chorus through the speakers.

after their quick and fun mini performance of shine, minho, hyunjin and eunseo all froze as felix and sohee stepped forward, going back to back.

"join us next week to see THE pentagon in all their glory!"
"it's an episode you won't want to miss *ding!*" the pair winked and shot finger guns as the skit ended.

the groups sitting behind them with their head in their hands as the second hand embarrassment set in. the five immediately broke character and began laughing at their dumb little skit as the host concluded the show.

-

it was the next day and the show had began streaming online. twitter flooded with love and shock at the groupes interactions. sohee aimlessly scrolled through her feed on her private account, pressing onto the trending page she saw that her and minho were trending.

panic immediately set in. were we exposed?! what's going on?! however upon further inspection, she found that netizens loved their interactions on weekly idol.

user1 y'all LOOK at them, they're actually so cool
user2 mood makers for real
user3 no because staryu x skz ?! im living for this
user4 minho and sohee hello? did y'all see him grab her hand?! i love them
user5 EUNSEO AND FELIX!?! IM LIVING FOR MY SUNSHINE INTERACTIONS
view all

her heart warmed at the positive reactions by fans. it would be a lie if sohee said she wasn't scared for the public reaction. normally fans tend to get possessive over their idols for no reason, the last thing she needed in that moment would be backlash for a girl group and a boy group being friends.

gimpos icons

mirae
HELLO NOT YOUR GROUPES GETTING
PUBLIC APPEARANCES TOGETHER

minho
oh is the episode out?

mirae
YEAH AND TWITTER IS IN LOVE WITH YOU TWO
me too ong

i was just looking at twt bro this is actually
insane

mirae
RIGHT?!
anyways y'all let's go for coffee ik damn well
you're both free rn
liked by minho and sohee

miraeRIGHT?!anyways y'all let's go for coffee ik damn wellyou're both free rnliked by minho and sohee

okay before y'all cringe, I KNOW. my brain isn't working but i needed smt 😥

anyways the trio starting to meet up again how we feelin 🤭🤭

personal notes (bc i write the first half of these endings when i finish the chap originally LOL) i'm finally done 2/4 of my exams but the rest got delayed bc of a snowstorm😭😭 cannot WAIT to be done with chem tmr tho.

++ txt comeback tonight yall who's ready 😍🤞🤞