13

present day

present day

sohee lazily walked back into the staryu dorm. she felt drained, trying to process how on earth she was going to get through building a friendship with stray kids, if she has such a hard time facing minho for such a short period of time.

"oh good you're back, YUNA" their maknae eunseo was the one to notice her arrival, immediately yelling for their leader who came jogging around the corner into their mud room.

"ah i was just about to call you, have you seen the texts in the group chat?" sohee shook her head and pulled her phone out from her bag and clicking on the 'staryu x stray kids' group chat that had 9+ notifications.

staryu x stray kids

chan
so shall we all meet up for dinner and maybe some dancing?
it's easier to get to know each other verbally rather than over text.

yuna
sure !
especially since we've got such a big group, it'll likely help us a lot more

nagyung
where shall we meet?
your company or ours?

changbin
if you don't mind, you guys could come to jyp

haeun
i haven't seen my old trainee friends in so long! i like that idea!

jisung
oh yeah! you used to train here before going to kq ent

haeun
i did! i'm surprised you remembered me lol

chan
then it's settled, you guys will come here

yuna
sweet
what time should we head over?

chan
whenever you guys are ready, we'll notify the front staff where to send you upon your arrival

yuna
sounds good, we'll head over once sohee gets back
if you're seeing these messages @ sohee please come back to the dorm asap!
seen by all

sohee looked up at her leader, jaw dropped. again? she had to go and see him again? so soon? to say she was shocked would be an understatement. a year. an entire year, they didn't cross paths once into situations that they needed to interact. but now, within 24 hours, they've had to go face-to-face in professional settings for the sake of their groups.

"i know, it's kinda cool to think we're allowed to build this friendship so fast! we hardly get to interact with the members of ateez professionally and we're under the same company." nayoung giggled as she stepped into the front hall with the rest of the members.

the all proceeded to put their shoes on and make their way out of the door, pushing past sohee who still stood there jaw-dropped.

"close your mouth, let's go" nagyung was the one to tap her chin and pull her out the door before locking it behind them.