43

memory file has loaded !!

'graduation/scouting'

now playing....

their third and final dance competition. it was an upsetting and emotional day for the trio that had been on the team since first year. all four seniors stood backstage, their senior performance was next up to go. after this performance would be the main full team one and that'd be it. the end of their high school dance career.

sohee felt her heartbeat quicken. she was getting emotional. a part of her had a feeling that today would be the last time she got the chance to perform in front of people. she loved dancing with all her heart, especially performing for others, but her mind was focused on astrophysics.

the dream of being an idol seemed like a lost childhood goal to her. the gang had briefly spoken about it before, minho being the one who was determined to audition and look into becoming a choreographer following their graduation. he glanced over to her, grasping her hand tightly in a comforting squeeze as he noticed her nervous expression.

she looked over to him, their eyes locking as they shared a soft smile between the two of them. they both knew, after today, graduation would come sooner than they wanted. it happened every year. the school year went by like it was nothing after the competition.

"please welcome, the seniors from gimpo high performing 'love me right' by exo" the announcer called them on. all four of them shared a glance of good luck with each other, immediately taking their positions on stage.

"let's go team, we started this with exo. we're ending it with exo."

their performance was insane. the entire venue couldn't stop talking about it. everything about it caught the attention of everyone. as they walked out from backstage, people around them whispered.

"it's them!"
"the love me right stage? they were so cool!" other high schoolers squealed at the sight of the four seniors that were trying to find the rest of their dance team to prepare for the group stage. minho and sohee walking in a close distance to each other, excitedly reminiscing about the dance competitions from years prior.

from a little farther away a certain first year brunette from Cheongdam high school stood next to his senior, patiently waiting for his call.

"oi seungmin, thats the two we were telling you first years about." he parted his lips in 'ohh', watching as the couple happily walked together, nodding along to his senior excitedly recapping their 'warriors descendent' performance like he hadn't shown them all countless times throughout the year.