34

memory file has loaded !!

'sneaking out'

now playing....

soft music played through sohee's speakers as she experimented on herself with her makeup. she'd been wearing the same look for the last few years but was too nervous to change it up, resulting in the late night applications.

she hummed along with the calming song, focusing on the eyeliner she was trying ever so carefully to apply. to her misfortune a few taps were heard from the window, startling her and causing the poor girl to drag the pen a little too far, creating a long line.

huffing, she stood up. angry at whoever dared disturb her at 11 o'clock at night. the sudden realization of the time made her shiver, that was until the familiar voice of her boyfriend was heard alongside the next chorus of taps.

"psst, soh. i know you're awake let me in." sohee marched over to her window and drew her curtains back to see minho stood on the roof in front of her window. she kept a scowl on her face as minho couldn't help but laugh at the black streak on her eyelid.

opening the window for him to carefully tumble into the room, minho sat on her bed as she closed the window behind him.

"is this a new trend?" he stifled a laugh as sohee sat at her vanity wiping off the streak he left.

"shut up minho, why are you here so late anyways." her voice was low, although her parents used the room in the basement, she still didn't want to risk waking them up.

"i missed your face and wanted to hear your voice, so i came here, duh." he simply stated, moving to the edge of her bed that was close to the spinning stool she was sat on. minho reached for her right arm, spinning her to face him.

his reasoning had left sohee flustered, almost three years have been spent together and he never failed to make her heart flutter. minho chuckled at her rosy cheeks.

"shut up, it's your fault there's this line on my face. you scared me, are you an idiot?" she hit his arm lightly as she rambled. minho had simply took hold of her arm again, stopping her from hitting him and taking the wipe from her hand.

"here let me do it," he then proceeded to wipe off all the makeup that she had applied. sohee smiling as she didn't have to put the effort in to doing it herself. once he was done, he pecked her lips and stood up, guiding her towards her closet.

"beautiful, now get dressed let's go out."
"are you insane? it's midnight!"
"and? i fail to see your point?" his eyebrow was raised as sohee sighed, knowing she couldn't argue.