55

;)

after the award show last night, mirae informed nagyung, hyori and haeun to keep an extra careful eye on sohee

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

after the award show last night, mirae informed nagyung, hyori and haeun to keep an extra careful eye on sohee. making sure she was still taking care of herself.

mirae didn't disclose the precise details of what happened last night, but just wanted to make sure someone was looking out for her. the three didn't question it and followed through, sensing it wasn't their business after mirae seemed down when explaining it to them.

it was new year's eve, meaning a day off for all members of staryu. an occasion that hasn't happened since october. truth be told, they didn't want to do anything special, a couple members went back to family's homes and the rest just stayed in doing nothing.

as of yet, sohee was sat on the desk chair in her shared room with hyori and nagyung, catching up with the kdrama she'd tossed to the side thanks fo all the practices. her roommates were haeuns room, the three of them gathered to discuss some sort of plan for both sohee and minho.

everyone was isolated, making the dorm eerily quiet for a change. with nayoung and yuna away, it seemed emptier.

the silence was disrupted by a frantic knock against the door. chaesol, who had been tidying up the front hall, was startled. she dropped the air freshener that was in her right hand. her eyebrows furrowed confused as to who was visiting at 10pm.

hesitantly she peeked through the peephole, scared to see any sort of sasaeng or someone who shouldn't be there. but to her surprise, minho stood on the other side, fidgeting with the sleeves of his jacket. chaesol opened the door, ushering him inside. she greeted him politely, meeting his frantic gaze.

"is sohee here?" his voice ragged to match his panting breath. he'd come straight after his final promotion for levanter, faint bits of the makeup he wore was still smudged around his eyes. indicating the half assed job he did when wiping it off.

all throughout his promotions, he'd been awaiting the right moment to come here and talk it out with her. which led him to this moment, now stood in her front hall after their last stage. it had been three weeks since they last spoke, to say he was deprived of her attention would be an understatement. minho couldn't take it anymore.

"yeah she's in her-"
"great thanks" before chaesol could even finish her sentence, minho pushed through. nodding over to eunseo that was seated on the couch in the living room. having been here before a couple months ago for a game night with the rest of the boys, he knew where to go to find her.

pushing into the room, he made eye contact with her. sohee jumped, startled by his sudden appearance in her room.

"minho what's going on?" she stuttered a little, unsure of what to say when she still felt fairly awkward following his confession three weeks ago. he didn't speak, just grabbed her jacket and dragged her out of her room and out of the dorm.