08

memory file has loaded !!

'the day you confessed'

now playing....

there were two months left in school. for the entirety of the year mirae had been bugging the two to confess to each other.

sohee and minho have both told mirae separately about their feelings for the other but not knowing what to do.

at this point mirae is crazy frustrated. the three of them are sitting beside each other doing their work in their last class of the day.

mirae was sitting beside the hopefully soon to be couple, their flustered faces everytime they accidentally brush against the other. suddenly, she hit her head on the desk out of frustration. the class was chatting so no ones attention really went her way.

"you good?" sohee asked putting a hand on her head to make sure it was okay and no bump was trying to form. mirae just nodded and waited for the bell to ring. a bright smile etched onto her face once it did, she had a plan to get them together.

minho and sohee were putting their stuff away and swung their bags over their shoulders. at that moment mirae immediately grasped both their wrists, dragging them out of the room.

"mirae where are we going?" minho questioned, but she didn't answer and just dragged them up the stairs in the direction of the roof.

mirae opened the door and pushed both of them outside. leaving them to stumble in, confused as to what she was trying to accomplish.

"you both like each other okay? so talk it out have some cheesy confession because im not letting you two out until i see some couple shit going on" and with that mirae slammed the roof door shut and a locking sound was heard.

both their faces flushed red. i mean wouldn't yours if you found out your crush liked you back. stuttering over their words, minho finally took a deep breath and grabbed sohees hand. sending the girl into an internal screaming mode.

"kwon sohee, i know we're still young and most likely not ready for this but i could care less. i like you- a lot. like a lot a lot, probably not enough to say love but hell am i close." his words came out confidently and he remained holding the girls hands in his own.

"i-i like you too" her face kept its deep blush on her cheeks. minho quickly pulled her into a tight hug which she gratefully returned. the pair swayed lightly, their smiles shining brighter than the sun above them.

"wait what are we then?" sohee asked, looking up at him while still in his arms.

"it means you're mine, and i'm yours" he winked, panicking sohee even more and making her hide herself into his chest.

"FUCKING FINALLY" mirae ran towards them with her phone out, filming the whole thing. she engulfed the two in a hug and when she let go, she turned the camera to face her.

"to future us who'll be watching this for the thousandth time. it took you guys 9 months!! you better still be together or I'll find a way to get into the future and fix it" mirae winked at the camera and showed the new couple yet again.

"just look how cute my parents are"

high school romance is so cute in media but so gross irl