01

loading memory file

loading memory file...

'the day we met' has loaded.

would you like to proceed ?

yes | no

file is loading....

memory has successfully loaded !!

now playing....

kwon sohee stood outside of her schools dance room. she finally had entered into her first year of high school and has forever held a passion for dancing.

nervously, she knocked on the door and waited for someone to open up and let her in.

a girl, who was around 2 inches taller opened the door and met the eyes of the younger girl. a wide smile spread across the girls face when she saw their dance teams poster in sohee's left hand. she opened the door wider and led sohee into the room and told her to take a seat with the others.

before the older girl could close the door, a stressed male sprinted and placed his hand on the door. sweat dripping down his face, sticking his bangs to his forehead.

"i- got- lost-" he panted out between breaths. the girl just chuckled and assured him it was okay, telling him to join the rest in the circle. sohee had recognized him from her classes.

"welcome first years to the gimpo high schools dance team!!" sohees eyes widened and how quickly she had gotten into the team.

"uhm sorry but i thought we'd have to try out? not that i'm complaining but yeah" the same boy who arrived late asked.

"well as you can see, not many of you showed up. this is how it's always been but don't worry, no one but good dancers ever come to this team" the older girl had said with a smile.

"oh right, im areum and this is joochan. your oldest members and leaders"

after that they sat down and started with a small ice breaker game. there were only 10 people in the room, 3 of them being first years. 5 of the second years seemed very intimidating at first but softened up when they began to introduce themselves.

"hello newcomers, im hyerim from class 2A" the four people beside her had introduced themselves as yujin, chaewon, woobin and jibeom. it then rounded to the first years. a girl who arrived before sohee started and that she had also recognized from class.

"uhm im mirae in class 1B" mirae then turned her attention to sohee.

"oh uh im sohee in class 1B aswell" everyone then looked to the boy who was still trying to catch his breath.

"im minho, also from class 1B" he smiled softly, making sohee feel a little uneasy but she didn't know why.

"now let's see what you guys got"

this may or may not be inspired by a dream i had *coughs* 2 years ago *coughs*