40

memory file has loaded !!

'prom'

now playing....

"im going to shit my pants," mirae stood behind sohee who was seated in front of her vanity. both girls were getting ready up in sohee's bedroom. it had taken them a couple hours, but they were finally all dressed up.

"why am i so nervous suddenly, all we're doing is dressing up with our classmates" sohee took a deep breath, standing up to try and avoid wrinkling her long dress. mirae nudged her side, smiling at her best friend. "it'll be okay, we look hot."

the girls were dressed in beautiful floor length dresses. mirae in a gorgeous slim silk emerald green dress with a slit coming up to her mid thigh hidden between the folds of the dress. her hair was curled and sohee had placed a small but stunning silver butterfly clip on the side of her hair, tucking a sliver back.

sohee wore a navy blue dress that was tight on the torso but slightly puffed out from the waist down. it was soft and stood out, but didn't go overboard with its puffy skirt. her hair done up in a cute half up, half down look. matching with mirae as small silver butterfly clips scattered around the hair tied back.

the door bell rang, they both exchanged a glance before rushing downstairs. minho and hyunmin stood next to sohee's mother, conversing casually about their excitement for the night. following the weekend at the beach, the boys ended up becoming practically attached at the hip. an event neither of them would've anticipated. they both dressed in black suits, with a tie that matched their dates dresses.

minho was the first to notice them, his eyes glued to sohee as his lips parted in shock. hyunmin noticed his reaction and switched his gaze to the stairs. his jaw dropped at the sight of mirae. sohee's mother smiled at the sight, discreetly taking a photo of their reactions.

"okay okay enough drooling boys, let me get my pictures"

arriving at the location, minho ran to open the car door for sohee. she laughed at his actions, both of them not used to being dressed all fancy and formal. "your hand, milady" sohee greatly accepted his outstretched hand, stepping out from the car and next to him. his hand moved down to rest on her waist, playing with the frills on her dress.

"wowww hyunmin, see what minho did? why can't you do that for me huh?" mirae complained, stepping out of the car on her own crossing her arms at her date.

"mirae, they're dating. we're not"
"i'm still your date"
"only out of convenience~" he replied to her in a sing songy voice, a goofy grin on his face as he teased her. mirae huffed and walked ahead of him.