Sympathy For The Devil

Start bij het begin

"Guys--" he started to say but Dean interrupts him. "Sam." He said as he turns away. "It's okay. You don't have to say anything." he said. "Well, that's good. Because what can I even say? I'm sorry? I screwed up? Doesn't really do it justice, you know? Look, there's nothing I can do or say that will ever make this right—" Sam said. "So why do you keep bringing it up?!" Dean asked, loudly, and Sam sighs while (y/n) jumped slightly at this. 

Dean then turns back to him. "Look, all I'm saying is, why do we have to put this under a microscope? We made a mess. We clean it up. That's it." he said and Sam nods. "All right, so, say this is just any other hunt. You know? What do we do first?" Dean asked. "We'd, uh, figure out where the thing is." Sam said. "All right. So we just got to find...the devil." (y/n) said, giving a slight shrug.

Meanwhile, a woman named Becky, whose bedroom walls have poster-size prints of the covers of Carver Edlund's Supernatural: Route 667 and Supernatural: The Benders, sits at her computer, typing and reading aloud. "And then Sam touched—" she stopped then shakes her head, backspace a bit then continues to write. "No. —caressed (y/n)'s clavicle with one hand and her cheek with the other. 'This is wrong,' said (y/n). 'You know I'm with Dean.' She said but her eyes were filled with lust and excitement. 'Then I don't want to be right,' replied Sam, in a husky voice, and he leans into her and presses a firm kiss to (y/n)'s lips. She was shocked at first but then excitement overtakes her as she wraps her arms around Sam's strong, broad shoulders."

Suddenly, she gets a message which appears on her screen: CARVER EDLUND CALLING. She frowns and clicks Accept. The window expands to a videophone: it's Chuck. He glances over his shoulder and back while Becky covers her mouth, excited enough that it causes her difficulty speaking.

"Oh...my...God. You. You're..." she stammers, excitedly. "Carver Edlund, yeah. Hi, Becky." Chuck said. "You got my letters. And my marzipan." Becky exclaims while Chuck can't quite meet her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Um...yummy. But, uh—" he stammers. "I am your number-one fan. You know, I'm samlicker81." she said.

"I'm sorry. You're—You're what?" Chuck asked. "Webmistress at morethanjustfriends dot net?" Becky said. "Oh. Yeah. No, yeah. You're my...number-one fan." he said and Becky grins. "That's why I contacted you. You're the only one who will believe me." he said, looking heavenward.
Becky frowns, concerned. "Are you all right?" she asked. "No. I'm being watched. Okay, not, not now—at least, I don't think so. But I don't have much time. I need your help." Chuck said and Becky switches back to overexcited. "You need my help?" she asked, excitedly. 

"That's right. I need you to get a message to Sam, Dean and (y/n). Okay?" He said and Becky sighs, reality intruding. "Look, Mr. Edlund...Yes, I'm a fan, but I really don't appreciate being mocked. I know that Supernatural's just a book, okay? I know the difference between fantasy and reality." she said, sternly. "Becky, it's all real." Chuck said, frantically. And Becky snaps back to overexcitedness. "I knew it!" she screams.

Back at the hotel, Sam stares at John's journal while (y/n) and Dean were watching TV. (Y/n) was sitting up on the bed while Dean was laying across the bed, his head on her lap. "How would you then explain an earthquake, a hurricane, and multiple tornadoes, all at the same time, all around the globe?" the man on the TV asked to an environmentalist. "Two words. Carbon emissions." he said and (y/n) shakes her head in disbelief at this as she runs her fingers through Dean's hair. "Yeah, right, wavy gravy." Dean scoffs, sarcastically.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Dean sits up, quickly, and pulls his gun as (y/n) pulls her own gun while Sam answers the door. It's Becky, who is excited she's having trouble breathing.