chapter 133

"Stop it!" She hits my hand away as I try to itch my face. We're in bed and she's sat ontop of me, doing my 'skincare'. She put a mask on my face and it is annoying me.

"It hurts" I say. "No it doesn't" she giggles. "It burns" I say. "No it doesn't, shut up" she says.

"I'm gonna go and get you a drink for you to take your pill with.. if I come back and that mask is off, then you're going to be in big trouble" she gets up. I roll my eyes. She leaves.

Merediths pov:
I go downstairs. "Good morning mom and Carolyn and lexie and amelia and-" I walk into the kitchen. My family is staying at this house.

"Meredith shut up" my mom says. I giggle. I grab a drink. "How's derek?" She asks. "Good.. his skin looks like shit though.. he needs to drink more water" I hold up the bottle. They chuckle. I go back upstairs.

I walk into his room. "Derek!" I groan as I see him laying down in bed without the mask on. I crawl next to him on the bed.

I lean down, kissing his face softly. "Baby what's wrong?" I hug him. I kiss his cheek again. "I'm tired" he mumbles. I kiss the corner of his mouth softly.

"Okay sweetheart, just take your pill" I say. "No" he says. "Come on" I whisper. He shakes his head.

"Can you just drink this water then?" I ask. He nods. He sits up. He drinks the bottle of water. "Can I moisturise?" I pick it up. He nods.

I climb onto him, straddling his thighs. I put some moisturiser onto his face and rub it in gently with my fingers.

He kisses me. I close my eyes, putting my hands on his cheeks. My nails dig into his neck gently.

He pulls away slowly, leaving me breathless. "Are you.. um" I look down. "I haven't seen you in a while" he mumbles. I giggle.

"Do you want me to.. um" I giggle. He shakes his head. "Excuse me a second" he gently lifts me off of him. He gets up and goes to the bathroom. I smile, snuggling up under his covers.

He comes back out. "You good?" I giggle as he climbs next to me under the covers. "Shut up" he says. I giggle.

I kiss him softly. "I can't tell you how much I missed you" I say. 'So so much' I mouth. "I missed you more" he says.

I kiss him. he doesn't kiss me back. "Der, what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing" he says. "Babe.. tell me" I whisper. "I don't want to hurt your feelings" he says.

I furrow my brows. "You're not going to.. just tell me" I say. "Can we sleep separately tonight?" He asks. I sit up. He sits up.

"What? Why?" I ask. He doesn't answer. "Did I do something?" I ask. "No, I just- I'm sorry, I'm really not in the mood for cuddling and everything.. I really need space right now" he says.

"Okay" I get up. "Meredith, I'm sorry.. you don't have to-" he says. "No, its okay" I grab my phone and leave quickly.

I go downstairs and sit on the couch. I curl up, my knees against my chest, hiding my face.

"What's wrong with you now?" My Mom groans. "Nothing" I mumble. "Mer, I didn't mean it.. I'm sorry" I feel his hand on my back.

"Its fine.. I'll sleep on the couch tonight.. or in your car, would you like that?" I say sarcastically. I get up, barging past him. I go upstairs to amelias room.

----

"I mean, can you believe him!?" I exclaim. I've been laying on her bed, ranting about him for the past 10 minutes now. "I know" she agrees with me. I don't think she's really listening honestly.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I ask. She smiles, nodding. "You're the best" I say. She giggles.

"I'm gonna go and get my pyjamas" I get up. I go to Derek's room. I stop as I see him on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Babe" I say quietly. He looks at me. I walk over to him. I kneel infront of him between his legs.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" he says. "Yes you did" I say. "I didn't mean it to hurt you though" he says. "I know" I smile small.

"I'm gonna stay in Amy's room tonight" I say. "No, you don't have to" he says. "You need space.. I get it" I kiss his cheek. I stand up.

He sniffles. "Der, I'm not mad at you" I hug him. "You are" he says. "No, I'm not.. I like being with you when I'm sad because you make me feel better, but if you don't feel the same way then it's fine" I say.

"I do want to be with you, but I'm just.. uncomfortable" he says quietly. "You shouldn't feel uncomfortable around me" I say.

"But i'm disappointing everyone.. I'm being all moody and you want attention and my mom wants me to go downstairs to talk to everyone and school wants me to actually go there and-" he says.

"Derek.. der, shh" I whisper. I kiss him softly, holding his face in my hands. "You're not disappointing anyone.. especially not me" I look into his eyes.

He let's our a small breath. My heart rate increases as he stares into my eyes. He kisses me deeply. I close my eyes, holding back a moan as he guides his tongue into my mouth.

He pulls me ontop of him. "Derek" I pull away. "Please, I need you meredith" he closes his eyes, his forehead resting against mine. I grab onto his hair, kissing him harder.