chapter 45

Derek's pov:
I'm in the kitchen talking to my mom when the doorbell rings. "I'll get it" I say. She nods. I walk to the door. I open it.

"Hi beautiful" I say. "Shut up" she giggles. She steps closer and pecks my lips. I smile.

"Have you told your mom we're back together?" She asks. I shake my head. She frowns. "You don't talk about me to your mom anymore?" She asks teasingly. I chuckle.

"Well I couldn't tell her that I snuck out in the middle of the night, begged you to take me back, gave you the best sexual experience of your entire life and then snuck back in, could I?" I grin jokingly.

She giggles, hitting me playfully. "Ow" I grab my arm. She chuckles. We walk into the house.

"Well, hello" meredith grins, walking into the kitchen. "Meredith!" Amelia runs over, hugging her tight. I chuckle. Meredith giggles, bending down to her. Amelia giggles as she picks her up.

"You and derbear are back together?" She asks. "Yeah.. only so I can see you more often though" she whispers. I roll my eyes as Amelia grins.

She puts her down. "Hi mer" liz smiles. "I don't get a hug from you?" She asks. Liz shakes her head. "What is it with you shepherd's and hugging?" She walks over to her. I chuckle as liz groans when she hugs her.

"I saw you five days ago" liz says. "But it felt like forever" meredith says. Liz smiles. Her and liz aren't as close as her and amelia, but amelias younger so I think she looks up to meredith more.. because she's popular so that'd understandable.

"Hey" Meredith says as Kathleen walks over to her. Kathleen whispers something in her ear. She gasps, her eyes going wide. "Really?" She asks. Kathleen nods. "What?" I ask.

"I've been waiting for you and mer to get back together so I can tell you this and you won't rip my head off for it" Kathleen says. I raise my brow. "I have a boyfriend" she says.

"No" I say. She nods. "Who?" I ask. "Johnny.. you've met him before.. he-" she says. "I don't approve.. call him and break up with him" I say. Meredith giggles.

"Hes cute.. meredith?" She shows her a picture. "Oh.. ummm" meredith gives me a look. I chuckle. "Oh what do you know?.. you're dating him" she says. I scoff. Meredith giggles.

"I'm just kidding kath, good for you" I say. She smiles. "Remember you're fifteen.. don't do anything stupid" I say. "Merediths 16!" She exclaims. "Meredith is stupid" I say. She gasps, hitting me. I grin.

We talk to my family for a little before going out. We decide to take a walk in the park.

"I can't believe you're leaving today.. we lost a whole four days that we could've been together" she sighs. "I know.. I'm sorry" I hold her hand as we walk. She smiles.

"Its so warm" she whines. "Take your jacket off" I chuckle. "I can't be bothered carrying it" she says. "Pass it to me" I say. She let's go of my hand, taking off her jacket. "Thankyou" She passes it to me.

"Wait a sec" she says. We stop walking. She leans forward, gathering her hair together. She ties it in a high messy bun.

"Okay thats better" she giggles, fanning her hands infront of her face. I chuckle softly, holding her hand. We start walking again.

"Meredith!" We hear. We turn around. Izzie, cristina and Alex are sat on the grass behind us. Meredith groans. "What?" I ask. "I'm not talking to them" she says.

"What? Why?" I ask. "They were assholes to you" she says. I smile small. "You wanna go over to them?" I ask.

"Do you want to?" She asks. "I don't mind.. mention yesterday" I say. She giggles. We walk over to them. "Hey" we say, sitting down with them.

"You stopped sulking now?" Cristina says sarcastically. Meredith scoffs, getting up. She walks away. "Great.. well done" I say sarcastically. Cristina rolls her eyes.

"What's wrong with her?" Alex asks. "She-" Cristina says. "Nothing" I glare at her. She chuckles.

"I'm sorry about the other day derek.. I didn't mean to be so horrible" izzie says. "Its okay.. I don't mind" I shrug, smiling.

"I'll see you later" I stand up. "You're going back to London today, right?" Izzie asks. I nod. "When you coming back again?" She asks. "Can you keep a secret?" I ask. They all nod.

"I'm going to come back in 3 weeks.. I haven't told mer yet but I'm coming back for a few months, so I'll be back at school too" I say.

"Good, mer is a lot happier when you're here" she says. I smile. "Bye guys" I walk away. "Bye" they say.

"Hey pretty lady" I say jokingly, catching up to meredith. She giggles as I wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"You didn't tell them how good I am in bed" I say. She giggles. "You want me to go back?" She asks sarcastically. "I'd appreciate that" I say. She chuckles, rolling her eyes. I grin.

"You okay?" I ask seriously, holding her hand as we keep walking. "Yeah, cristinas such a bitch.. did they apologise to you?" She asks. "Izzie did" I say. "Okay, good" she says.

"It was my fault for telling them but I can't believe that they'd say something to you about it" she says. "I'm not angry at them so don't ignore them for me" I say. "You're too nice" she says.

"I'm mad at them.. well, I'm mad at cristina.. izzie apologised to you so I forgive her" she says. "Okay" I chuckle softly. "What? I'm a girl.. do you expect any less?" She grins. I chuckle, shaking my head.

"How are Andy, George and april by the way? You're still friends, right?" She asks. I nod. "They're okay" I say. "Andy and april like you" I say. "Obviously.. they're my friends" I chuckle.

"They like you" she says. I roll my eyes. "And George definitely has a crush on me" she giggles. "He can back off" I frown. She grins.

"April just has a crush but Andy is definitely in love with you" she says. "She- how do you know?!" I exclaim. She giggles.

"Do you like her? If we weren't together would you get with her? She's more similar to you.. she's clever and- w- do you like her?" She rambles. "She's my friend.. only my friend.. I love you" I say.

"And don't do that.. don't act like you're not clever too.. you're beautiful but your looks aren't the only likeable thing about you" I say. She smiles.

"You're also cute, funny, clever and very very very annoying" I say. She giggles, nudging me. I grin. We spend the rest of the day together before I eventually take her back to my house.

I say bye to my family and walk outside to her. I hug her tight. "Don't go" she says. "I'll call you as soon as I get there, okay?" I say.

"Please" she pouts, pulling away. "I'm sorry" I smile small, putting my hands on her cheeks. She sighs.

"You sure you don't want me to drop you back off at your house first?" I ask. She nods. "I feel like walking" she says.

I kiss her softly. She stands on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms loosely around my neck. "I love you" she says. "I love you too" I say.

"You're gonna study for your test next week, aren't you?" I ask. "I wasn't planning on" she chuckles. "Call me and we can study together on facetime?" I ask. "Okay" she smiles. I smile, kissing her again.

"You should go" she sighs. "I know" I sigh. She kisses me again deeply. I stroke her jaw gently with my thumb. "Ahhhh!" My sisters scream jokingly, looking out the window. Meredith giggles against my lips.

We pull away slowly, looking at them. Meredith sticks her middle finger up at them. I chuckle, pulling her hand down. She giggles. "Bye" I kiss her cheek. I wave at my sisters before getting in my car.