chapter 156

Derek's pov:
I find meredith In the hallway at school. "Meredith" I tug on her arm. "Yeah?" She looks at me. "Hi cristina.. are you two friends again?" I ask. They both nod.

"Listen, mark asked if I wanted to go to his house tomorrow.. can I?" I ask. "What is she, your mommy?" Cristina says. "No, we're going on a date tomorrow" she says.

"But-" I say. "Der, you can go if you want.. but I'm just saying that we did have plans" she shrugs. "Okay, I'll tell him no" I say. "Thankyou" she says. I kiss her cheek.

Cristina laughs. "She is your mommy" she says. I glare at her. "I'm so glad you're friends again" I say sarcastically. Meredith grins at me.

Meredith's pov:
"We still on for lunch after school?" He asks. "No, me and cristina are going out" I say. "Huh!?" He yells. I giggle. "I'm kidding.. I'm just joking" I laugh, kissing him. He let's out a breath. "Of course we are" I say.

"I gotta go.. we have science next" he pokes my side gently. "I'll come with you" I entwine out fingers. He hugs my waist. "Bye cris" I giggle as he kisses my cheek before pulling me along the hallway.

We sit at the back of the classroom. Class starts. He scoffs, watching me as I do my makeup, not listening to the teacher.

"You should be listening" he whispers. "Derek, stop talking" the teacher says. I giggle as his face drops. "I'm going to the toilet" I say. He ignores me. "Do my work for me please" I whisper. He grabs my sheet. I leave.

I come back about 20 minutes later after scrolling through my phone for a bit in the hallway to waste time.

He hands me the notes he took for me. "Thanks" I say. He continues writing. I rest my chin on my hand, staring at him. I smile.

He looks at me. "What?" He smiles. "Nothing" I say. He continues writing again. I put my hand on his neck gently. I kiss his cheek.

The bell rings. "I gotta go derek.. I need to find cristina cause I lent her my coat" I say. "Okay" he says. "I'll find you in a minute so we can eat together" I say before leaving the classroom.

After getting my coat back from cristina, we both go to find derek. I smile as I spot him in the corner of the cafeteria sat by himself eating.

We walk over to him. I sit next to him and cristina sits opposite us. "Hi der" I kiss him. He holds a small block of cheese to my lips. I eat it. "Can we switch lunches? Mines gross" he asks.

"What do you have?" I ask. "Leftover pizza from yesterday" he says. "Score" I take it and pass him my sandwich. He smiles.

After school we go to his house and now he's making us dinner in the kitchen. "He cooks?" My Mom whispers. She looks at me. We're sat at the kitchen island, watching him. I nod.

She leaves the room, smiling at me. I grin. I walk over to him and hug him from behind. "I love you" I say. He turns around. "I love you too" he puts his hands on my waist.

He picks me up and sits me on the counter. I kiss him. "The foods gonna burn mer" he says. "But I want a hug" I hug his neck.

"One sec" he turns the heat down on the stove before hugging me. I smile. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod.

"You're the best" I whisper. "I know" he says. I giggle. "You like my cooking, don't you?" He smiles, putting his hands on my thighs as he stands between them. I nod.

"If its really really good then you might get lucky tonight.. food is the way into a woman's vagina" I say. "That is not the saying!" He laughs. I laugh harder.

He pulls away from me and goes back to the food. I watch him. He holds a bite to my lips. I eat it. "Mhm, that's so good" I moan. He smiles. He feeds me another bite.

"Go and sit.. I'll plate it up" he says. I hop down from the counter and sit at the table.

He puts five plates down and calls my family in too. They all thank him. Once I'm done eating I kiss his cheek. He smiles. "That was delicious" I say.

"I'm glad you liked it" he says. I kiss his lips. "Can we go and watch tv upstairs?" I hug his waist. "Yeah" he nods. We go upstairs to my room.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I say. "Okay" he sits on my bed. I go to the toilet.

I walk out and climb ontop of him. I straddle him. I wrap my arms around his waist, cuddling my face into his neck.

I wriggle slightly, trying to get comfortable. "Baby, stay still please" he says softly, trying to read his book. "Sorry" I say. "Its okay" he kisses my shoulder softly.

I turn around, laying with my back on his chest, sat on his lap still. I grab my phone. He ignores me and keeps reading as I take pictures of us.

"Stop" he chuckles as I kiss his cheek, taking another picture. He puts his book down. He puts his hands on my cheeks, kissing my lips. I keep taking pictures, giggling against his lips. He pulls away.

I put my phone down and crawl further onto him. I pull away. He kisses me again. I smile against his lips. He smiles, pulling away. I turn around and cuddle back into him.