chapter 86

I'm sat in dereks bed as he's sat at his desk on his PlayStation. "Derek" I say. He doesn't answer. "Babe" I say. He turns around in his chair. "Yeah it's my girlfriend one sec" he says.

"Yeah?" He takes off the headset. "Can I play with you?" I ask. "Yeah of course, come here" he says. I get up.

I sit sideways on his lap. He wraps his arms around me, passing me the controller. I take it.

"I don't know how to play this" I rest my head on his shoulder. "I'll teach you" he says.

"I'm giving my girlfriend the headset.. don't say anything stupid to her" he says before taking it off. I grin as he puts it on me.

"Hi" I say. "No shit.. you're real!" A guy says. "What?" I chuckle. "Derek's been talking about you but we just figured he made you up" another guy says.

"No, I'm real" I grin at derek. He rolls his eyes. I giggle. "Hey! You shot me" I frown. "That's the point.. we're supposed to kill eachother" the guy says. "That's not nice.. this is my first game and you just killed me" I say.

"I-I'm sorry" he says. "Its okay" I say. Derek chuckles softly. "I don't care" Another guy says. He starts shooting at me. I gasp.

"No! Baby help" I pass it to him. He shoots the guys character. I grin. "Ha!" I say into the headset. The guy starts yelling. I giggle.

"How do you shoot?" I take the controller back. He shows me the button. I start shooting. A guy groans. "Did I kill you?" I ask. "Yes!" He yells. "I'm sorry" I say.

"You're terrible at this game" Derek whispers. "Shut up" I giggle. "I'm bored now.. I'm going" I say. The guys say bye and I take off the headset, putting it down.

"Your friends are nice" I say. He chuckles, picking up the headset. He starts playing again. I cuddle into him, he wraps his arms around me, holding the controller infront of us.

I put my fingers on his jaw, kissing the corner of his mouth as he talks. I slide off of his lap, under the desk. He's only wearing pyjama bottoms so I pull them down.

He takes the headset off of one of his ears. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Nothing" I grin. "Keep playing" I say. He looks into my eyes. "Derek, Keep playing" I say again. He puts his headset back on and starts playing again.

I take him in my hand, squeezing gently. I lick his balls. He immediately grows hard. I stroke up and down him gently, kissing his thighs.

I grin as I see his pre-cum spill out. I lick it. I take him halfway down my throat. I close my eyes, trying not to gag as I take the rest of him, deep throating him.

I start moving my head up and down. He takes the headset off, tossing it onto his desk.

"My girlfriend kills me for even going on the PlayStation, never mind giving me a blowjob at the same time" we hear. I pull away quickly, hiding my face in his thigh. He pulls up his bottoms.

"Mark! Do you mind" I say. He chuckles, climbing through the window. "Hey!.. we're busy here" I say. "I'm just getting something, calm down" he grabs some papers from Derek's bed.

He chuckles, looking at us. "Get out!" I yell, standing up. He laughs, climbing out of the window. I sit on his lap, hiding in his chest.

He laughs. "Are you embarrassed?" He wraps his arms around me. I nod. "Aren't you?" I ask "I look like the coolest guy in school now, so no" he says. I giggle.

"I just wanted to give you a blowjob" I frown. "Well do it then" he smirks. I chuckle. "Just let me get ontop of you" I stand up. I'm wearing one of his shirts so I just pull down my panties.

I straddle him, pulling down his bottoms. "You wanna move to the bed or stay here?" He asks. "Just stay here" I reach into his desk, grabbing a condom.

He grabs my neck, kissing me hungrily. I whine quietly against his lips as I struggle to open the condom. I slide it onto his erection.

Our tongues Keep fighting as I lift myself up. I whine, pushing my forehead against his. He leans back. "I can't- Oh my god I can't-" I say as I desperately try and guide him inside me but can't.

"I got it.. I've got it" he chuckles softly, taking himself in his hand. He positions himself at my entrance. I sigh in pleasure as I slide myself onto him.

I immediately start moving up and down. He grabs onto my waist, his nails digging into me slightly. I reach up, my hands shaky as I try to tie it into a bun.

I do it and lean forward, moaning as I push my face into his neck. I pull away, looking into his eyes. We're both moaning and groaning as I keep moving faster and faster.

"I-I'm tired" I grab onto his shoulders. He puts his hands on my hips, picking me up. He sits me on his desk. His computer bangs against the wall as he starts pounding into me.

I grab onto the desk under me, my head falling back in pleasure. My legs start shaking. He pushes his face into my neck, grabbing onto my waist.

My back arches and I cry out in pleasure as I cum. "Meredith" he groans deeply into my skin. He pulls me to the edge of the desk, speeding up his movements. His head falls back as he releases.

We both pant out of breath as he pulls out of me. He sits down and I lean back against the wall. We're both panting out of breath. He cleans us up and pulls his pyjama bottoms up.

I grab onto his shoulders. He pulls me ontop of him. I sigh, pushing my face into his neck. He turns his headset back on. "Guys I gotta go" he says. He says bye and turns it off.

He runs his hand under my shirt, resting it on my side. "God I feel dizzy" I say. He gently pulls my hair out of its bun.

"Want to lay down?" He asks. I nod. He picks me up, carrying me to bed. We lay in eachothers arms.