chapter 120

I'm sat in my room on my bed. Mark is sat at my desk. He came over to hang out. "What's this?" He picks up a small gift bag. "Its for meredith, don't touch it" I grab it.

"Oooh, bought flowers for your girlfriend?" He jokes. "Its not flowers" I put it aside.

My phone buzzes. "She's here now actually" I say. "You want me to go now?" He asks. "No, say hi" I say.

She walks in. "Hi" she smiles, kissing me softly as she sits next to me on the bed. "Hi" Mark says. "Hi mark" she smiles. "Bye" he gets up.

"You're going already?" She asks. "Mark" I glare at him. He sits back down.

"What are you two doing?" She asks. "He came over to study but we're done now" I say. "We have a science group project together" Mark says. "Oh" she says.

"I'm gonna go, I'll see you later" Mark says, leaving. Meredith furrows her brows. "Was that because of me?" She asks. "No" I say.

"Does he not like me or something?" She asks. "Umm" I say. She frowns. "Why not?" She asks. "Nothing" I shrug. "Fine.. I'll ask him" she gets up. 

"No, mer" I grab her hand. She pulls away, going downstairs. I groan, laying back on my bed.

Meredith's pov:
"Mark" I catch up with him on the stairs. He turns around. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing" he says.

"I know you're annoyed with me.. you don't hide it very well" I say. "Fine, do you even know that dereks failing English?" He asks. "What?" I ask shocked.

"You're not good for him.. he's my friend and I don't like how you're distracting him and possibly ruining his future" he says.

"He didn't tell me" I say quietly. "He didn't want to hurt your feelings" he says. He leaves. I walk upstairs.

Derek's pov:
She walks back into the bedroom. I sit up. "Damn it, I'll kill him" I pull her close as I see tears in her eyes.

I pull her onto my lap so she's straddling me. "I didn't know you were behind in English" she whispers. "Its okay, its not your fault" I say.

"Yes it is.. I'm really sorry" she says. "I can easily get my grades back to normal again.. its nothing.. I promise" I say.

She sniffles. I wipe her tears, my hands on her cheeks. "Will you go on a date with me today?" I ask. "No, we should study" she reaches for my books. "Please" I say.

"We can study tonight.. after" I say. "No" she says. I pass her the gift bag. "For me?" She asks. I nod. She opens it.

I grin as she pulls out the panties. She giggles. "What's this?" She points at them. "They vibrate" I whisper. Her eyes widen and she grins.

"Will you wear these on the date?" I grin. "No!" She hits me. I laugh. "Please.. for me" I pout. She glares at me. She kisses my lips. "Cutie" she whispers.

"Fine, I'll wear them for you" she takes them, going to the bathroom. She comes back out with just them and her bra on.

"How do you work them?" She sits next to me on the bed. "I have an app" I show her. She pushes a button. "Oh" she sits up straight. "Oh my god" she whispers. I chuckle.

I turn it off. "Get ready" I say. We both grab our clothes and get ready. She does her makeup in the bathroom.

I walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her. "You look hot.. really really super hot" I run my finger down her cleavage. She giggles.

Their outfits:

"I'm ready" she walks out of the bathroom a little while later

"I'm ready" she walks out of the bathroom a little while later. She stands infront of me.

"You look so gorgeous my heart could actually explode" I kiss her stomach, pushing my face into her. She giggles.

I stand up, kissing her softly. "You put your contacts in?" She asks. "Mhm" I nod. We grab our stuff and leave to the restaurant.

Half an hour later we're sat at the table drinking. "Come here" she puts her hand on my cheek. I smile, leaning in and kissing her softly over the table.

I grin, grabbing my phone. She giggles. "I'm scared" she says. I grin, turning it on.

She bites her lip, looking down. "Look at me" I put my finger on her chin, forcing her to look at me.

"Does that feel good?" I ask. She let's a quiet moan escape her lips to answer my question.

"Do you want more?" I point at the button. "Yes" she nods enthusiastically. I grin at her. "Please babe" she grabs my arms, her nails digging into me ontop of the table. I chuckle.

I turn it up a level. I look around to make sure nobody is watching her as her face turns full of pleasure. She rests her chin on her hand.

I smile, a smirk on my face as she bites her lip, looking at me. She gasps in pleasure. My eyes widen as she scrunches my shirt in her fist, pulling me close over the table.

I lean over the table so she doesn't rip my shirt. I kiss her as I see she's about to moan to suppress it with my lips.

She grabs onto my face hard, pushing her tongue down my throat. I groan quietly against her lips.

She pulls away and gets up quickly, running away. She goes to the bathroom. I grin. I follow her, making sure nobody else is in there first.

She's gripping the wall, leaning against it. I decide to mess with her and put it on its fullest level.

"Oh my god!" She almost screams. I quickly grab onto her before she collapses. I turn it down slightly so it doesn't overestimulate her.

"You're really bad at being subtle" I hold her close as she cries out into my shoulder uncontrollably. Her nails dig into my skin.

I put my hands on her cheeks. "I wanna see you" I say. She bites her lip, looking at me. She grabs onto me.

Her head falls back slightly and her eyes roll back. I kiss her neck. She moans again before letting out a final sigh of pleasure.

Her body relaxes. I turn it off. She's panting out of breath. "Was that good mer?" I chuckle. She giggles, nodding.

I kiss her. "I think our food will be served soon" I say. "Okay" she breathes, following me out. We go to the table and sit back down to enjoy our meal.