chapter 105

I walk out of the bathroom after peeing. Me and derek just had sex for two hours straight. I walk over to my bed, sitting next to him. I gasp quietly.

"It hurts derek" I say. "I'm sorry" he sits up, putting his hand on my stomach, the other on my hip. He kisses my cheek.

"Its okay, its not your fault" I chuckle softly, grinning at his cuteness. "My vagina feels like it's on fucking fire" I groan.

"Take your panties back off" he says. He kneels on the floor infront of me, pulling them down. He tosses them aside.

"Its swolen" he chuckles softly. I whine. I climb under the covers. He climbs in next to me. He kisses my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm gonna ask my mom if I can start taking the pill.. I think she'll be okay with it" I say. "Yeah?" He asks. I nod.

"Then we can ditch the condoms.. I mean, we're in a long term relationship so it's not like we're going to give eachother STDs or anything" I chuckle.

"Okay, but just think about it first baby, there's loads of side effects to taking the pill and I don't want you to be unhappy" he says. I smile. "I will" I say.

"Okay, do you feel better?" He asks. I squeeze my legs together to see if it's still sore. "I'm okay" I giggle.

He runs his hand up and down my stomach gently. "We spend a lot of time in bed, don't we?" I giggle. He chuckles, nodding.

"Talking of" he sits up. "I need to go" he says. "Nooooo" I pull him back down. I wrap my arms around his neck, holding him down.

"Meredith, its Sunday.. I need to study!" He says. "No" I say. "Please let me go" he chuckles.

"Why do you want to leave me? Do you not love me anymore?" I ask tearfully. "I do love you" he puts his hands on my cheeks. "I want you to stay" I sniffle.

"Okay, I'll stay baby, its okay" he whispers, kissing my lips. I snuggle into him. I push my face into his chest, hiding my grin.

He wraps his arms tighter around my waist. "I got you a present" he says. "What?" I ask. He pulls away from me and gets up, going to his bag.

He grabs something out of his bag and walks back over. He passes me a small box. I open it. A huge smile appears on my face.

It's a silver ring with a heart shaped diamond on it. "Its a promise ring" he says. I grin, looking at him.

The ring:

"Do you like it? Hate it? Are you gonna break up with me? I can take it back" he takes it

"Do you like it? Hate it? Are you gonna break up with me? I can take it back" he takes it. "Derek" I giggle. "I love it" I take it back, climbing ontop of him.

I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He puts his hands on my cheeks. I run my fingers through his hair.

We pull away slowly. He puts the ring on my forth finger on my right hand. I smile, looking at it.

"I love you" I say. "I love you more" he kisses me. "Do you want something to eat?" I ask. "No, I'm sorry but I really have to go" he says. "Nooo" I whine.

He gently pulls me off of him. I pout as he kisses my face. He kisses my lips and stands up, getting dressed.

I stay laid in bed under the covers. He grabs his glasses, putting them on. "I like the new ones.. I think you look sexy" I smirk. He smiles.

"I'm going.. I love you" he leans down, kissing me. "Bye" I glare at him. He chuckles, leaving.

About 15 minutes later I finally get up and put on my clothes. I go downstairs. I stop as I see derek on the couch next to lexie. She's talking to him about something.

I look at him. He glares at me. I giggle. "Lexie are you holding derek hostage?" I ask. "I'm just telling him about something.. its none of your business" she says. I chuckle.

"Derek needs to study" I say. "Its fine.. carry on lexie" he says. I gasp. "So you'll stay for her but not for me?!" I ask. "She's more interesting than you" he teases.

I run over and jump on him. I hit him repeatedly. He laughs, trying to push me off of him.

"No! No! No! Nooo!" I scream as he picks me up, threatening to throw me across the room. "Derek!" I giggle, clinging onto him. He laughs, tossing me onto the couch.

"Tell me what you were talking about" I look at lexie. "I was just asking for advice" she says. "About what?" I ask. She doesn't answer. I look at derek.

I look back at her. "Tell me!" I say. "Boy advice" she says. I smirk jokingly. "Who do you like?" I ask. "This boy in my class.. joey" she looks down.

"Is he nice to you?" I ask. "Sometimes" she says. "Sometimes?" I ask. "Mhm.. he's nice to me in class.. but the other day one of his friends pushed me and I saw him laughing" she says.

"He's probably mean to you because he likes you" I shrug. "That's ridiculous.. if you like a girl then treat her good.. like she's the best person in the world" he grabs my arms, pulling me up.

"You say after threatening to throw your girlfriend across the room" I glare at him. He grins, wrapping his arms around me.

"Lex you shouldn't be dating at your age anyway.. you're 11" I say. "16 isn't that much better" she glares at me. I chuckle.

My mom walks into the room. "I'm gonna go" Derek says. "Okay" I sigh. He kisses me softly and says bye to us all before leaving.

I look at my mom as she sits on the couch. She looks at me. I look away. I look back at her. She looks at me again. "What?" She squints. "Can I go on the pill?" I ask.

She sighs, putting her magazine down. "You want to stop using condoms?" She asks. I look down, embarrassed.

"Yeah" I say. "You do.. or derek does?" She asks. "I suggested it.. he told me to think about it and do what's best for me" I say. She smiles small.

"I'm okay with it.. I'll book you an appointment with the doctor to get you a prescription.. but I'm keeping the pills and making you take them everyday so you can't forget" she says. I nod.

"The pill for what?" Lexie asks. "Nothing" my mom says. "Sex" I say. She makes a face. I chuckle. I go back upstairs.