chapter 75

"Derek! Derek! Derrrrrreekkkkkk!" I hear her yell from the bathroom. I groan, getting up. "Yeah?" I ask. "I need tampons" she says. "Huh?" I ask. "I'm on my period" she says.

"Oh" I say. "You can come in" she says. I open the door. She's sat on the toilet but my shirt that she's wearing covers her.

"Can you go to the shop and get me some?" She asks. "They're in here" I open a drawer, showing her.

The drawer is full of both tampons and pads because I didn't know which ones she uses. I got a few different types of tampons too because I don't know how heavy her flow is either.

"You got me a drawer of tampons?" She tears up. "Are you crying?" I chuckle. "You're so nice" she sobs quietly, grabbing a tampon. I shake my head, walking out of the bathroom.

She comes out a few minutes later. I chuckle as she hugs me tight. "Its fine mer, I knew you'd be living here for a bit so I got you some" I say. She pulls away. "But you're so thoughtful" her lip trembles. I smile.

Merediths pov:
I go to grab my phone. Derek screams. "Mer help!" He yells. I look at him. I groan as I see a spider on the floor infront of him.

I grab a glass and put it over the spider. I grab a piece of paper, sliding it under and picking it up.

I grin, moving it close to derek. "Don't!" He exclaims. I giggle, doing it again. He walks away quickly, hiding in the bathroom. I giggle, shaking my head. I toss the spider outside the window carefully.

I go to the bathroom. "Der open the door" I say as I notice it's locked. "No" he says. "I haven't got it.. I promise" I say. "I don't believe you" he says. "I promise" I say again.

He opens the door slightly. I smile. He sighs, walking out. "You're so cute" I pout, putting my hands on his cheeks. "I really don't like them" he frowns. "I know, I'm sorry for teasing you" I say in a baby voice.

"You're so mean to me you know?" He frowns. I grin. "I love you really" I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles. I get lost in his eyes once again.

I snap out of it. "As a friend I mean" I say. "Obviously" he smiles. He puts his hands on my waist. I smile, blushing as he kisses my cheek. He pauses. My smile fades slowly. What's he thinking?

"I love you too" he whispers in my ear. Butterflies flutter in my stomach and I smile brightly. He kisses my cheek again.

He pulls away, looking into my eyes. "What?" I whisper. "Meredith do you want to go out with me?" He gently puts his hands on my neck, his thumbs on my jaw.

I look into his eyes. "Um.. like a- a date?" I stutter. "Yeah.. exactly like a date" he moves his hands to my cheeks. "Y-you wanna go on a- on a date with me?" I ask nervously. He smiles, nodding.

"I'd love to go out with you" I put my hands on his waist, literally to stop myself from collapsing right now. I'm so happy.

"Really?" He asks. I nod enthusiastically. He smiles brightly. "Okay" he says.

He pulls away slowly. "I'll- I'm going to take a shower then" I say. "Okay" he says. I don't move. He chuckles, putting his hands on my shoulders. I grin as he kisses my head, pushing me gently towards the bathroom.

I grab a towel, closing the door behind me. I get in the shower. I literally shave every inch of my body. I know I'm definitely not getting laid tonight because of my period but I still wanna feel hot.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I turn on the hairdryer, looking in the mirror. I blow dry my hair.

I grab my curlers, curling all of it before hairspraying it and running my fingers through my hair. I do my makeup quickly aswell.

I walk out in just the towel, going to the closet. "I'm getting changed, turn around" I say, grabbing my dress. "Well, you don't have to, but I know you'll be awkward if you don't so-" I say. "I'm turning" he turns around. I chuckle.

I get changed into my dress and look in the mirror. I sigh. "What?" He asks. He turns around again, looking at me. "My boobs don't fill out the top part of the dress" I whine.

"You look perfect" he says. I smile small. "Can you help me put on boob tape?" I grab it from my drawer. "Um" he says.

"Its easy.. I just find it difficult to do on myself" I pass it to him. "Okay" he says. "Yeah? You're okay doing it?" I ask. He nods. I sit on the bed infront of him, pulling down my dress, revealing my bare chest.

"I don't normally wear this, and I definitely wouldn't normally tell you that I'm wearing it but you've already seen how absolutely amazing my natural boobs are so I don't care" I grin smugly. He chuckles softly.

I push my hair back, over my shoulders. I look look him. He looks into my eyes. I giggle. "You can look, it's okay" I grin. He looks at them.

"Okay, do you know how to do it?" I ask. He shakes his head. I explain it to him.

He starts taping my boobs. I giggle. "What? Did i do it wrong?" He asks. "No" I shake my head. "Then why are you laughing?" He asks. "You're touching my boobs" I giggle.

He rolls his eyes, chuckling. "I've done a lot more than just touch your boobs" he smirks. "Derek.. dirty" I smirk. He grins.

"You're cheeky when you're horny" I say. "How do you know I'm horny?" He rolls his eyes. "I'm sat infront of you half naked.. you're horny" I say. He chuckles. I grin.

"okay, done" he grins, looking at my boobs. I pull my dress up. he helps me sort out the straps. "you did a good job der" I smile. he grins proudly. "yeah, your boobs look amazing" he smirks. I giggle.

I stand up, looking in the mirror. I run my fingers through my hair. I decide to fix my makeup a little as derek gets ready behind me. I turn around.

"wow.. you look incredible" he scans my body. "thankyou, you look very handsome" I put my hands on his waist, stepping towards him.

"you ready?" he asks. "yeah, I am" I smile. we grab our things and he holds my hand, leading me outside. "I booked reservations whilst you were in the shower" he opens his car door for me. I thank him, getting in. he drives us to the restaurant.