chapter 89

I knock on the door. It's locked so I can't just walk in. I told derek to just drop me off from down the street and I'll walk the rest of the way. I don't think it's a good idea for my dad to see him right now.

My dad opens the door. "Hi" I say. "Did you break up with him?" He asks. "No, dad.. I told you I'm not doing that" I chuckle softly in disbelief.

"Then what are you doing here?" He asks. "..I live here?" I say. "You're not staying under my roof if you're sleeping with that boy" he says.

"Dad" I say. "I mean it meredith" he says. "But wh-where else do you want me to go?" I ask quietly. He shrugs.

"Go to your boyfriends house" he says in the most condescending voice ever. "His mom's pregnant.. she's due in two days, I can't just- I'll be in the way" I say. "Not my problem" he says.

"Mom! Where's mom?" I yell for her. "She's not here right now.. and she agrees with me" he says. She does?. "Come back when you've spoken to him" he closes the door.

"Fucking asshole" I mutter. I grab my phone from my pocket. I call Derek. "Hi are you okay?" He asks. "Hi, can you- can you come back please?" I smile, my eyes going glossy.

"Yeah of course.. I'm turning around right now" he says. "Okay ill see you in a minute" I hand up. I put my phone in my pocket. I pick up my bags as his car pulls up.

I climb into his car. "Mer?" He asks. I don't look at him. I just look forward, trying to hold myself together. He puts his thumb on my chin, making me look at him.

I tear up and start crying uncontrollably. "He kicked me out" I sob. He sighs, pulling me into his arms.

"C-can you just drop me off at cristinas? Or-or my grandmas house" I ask. "No, you're staying with me" he says. "I can't, your mom is giving birth in two or three days.. I can't be in the way" I say.

"You won't be in the way.. plus I want you to meet my baby sister when she arrives.. my mom won't mind" he says. I shake my head.

I sob, pushing my face into his chest. I can't believe he actually kicked me out. "You're staying with me, okay?" He says, stroking my back gently. "Okay" I cry into his shoulder.

He pulls me away from him gently. He puts his hands on my jaw, wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"I love you.. and you're always always welcome.. well, wanted actually, in my house, okay?" He says. I smile small, nodding. "I love you too" I say.

He kisses me deeply. I put my hands on his cheeks, taking a large breath through my nose as I try not to cry against his lips whilst kissing him back.

I start crying against his lips. He pulls away slowly, resting his head against mine. "Its okay" he whispers before hugging me again.

I pull away slowly. "I'm okay" I smile, wiping my tears. He starts his car and starts driving back to his house.

He reaches his hand over to me. I give him my hand and he entwines our fingers. I grab onto his arm, resting my head on his shoulder.

We arrive at his house. "Just go upstairs, I'll explain to my mom, yeah?" He asks. "Okay.. if she doesn't want me here then-" I say. "She wants you here mer, I promise" he says. I sigh. I go upstairs.

I'm sat on his bed on his PlayStation. Well, actually just talking to his friends. I don't know how to play the game they're playing.

"Yeah, he just kicked me out" I say. "What an ass" one of the guys, Brian, says. "I know!" I exclaim. "Buy a bunch of sex toys and send them to your house under your name for him to find" luke says. I laugh.

"Do you want him to kill both me and derek?" I ask. "Nah, not particularly" he says. I giggle.

Derek walks in. I smile. "Derek's here" I say. I take off the headset. "what did she say?" I ask, kneeling on the bed infront of him. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"She said she'd love to have you here for as long as you want.. and she hopes your good with babies" he chuckles. I giggle.

"Were you on my PlayStation?" He chuckles. "Mhm.. luke came up with a great idea to get back at my dad with" I grin, nodding. He chuckles softly.

He pulls off his clothes, putting on his pyjama bottoms. He passes me his pyjama top, staying shirtless. I get changed into it. We climb into bed.

He leans against the headboard and wraps his arms around me as I lean against his chest. "You could just tell him we broke up" he says.

"You wanna break up?" I look at him. "No! Just tell him we did" he shrugs. I frown.

"No, I'm not a five year old.. I can have sex with whoever I want and he'll have to deal with it" I say.

"He's might be jealous.. at least I'm getting some.. he's probably not got any since I was conceived" I say. He laughs.

"He's stupid.. who the hell would kick you out of their house.. you're so cute and sexy" he says, kissing my cheek. I giggle. "Yeah, I don't think my dad sees it that way" I say sarcastically. He chuckles.

"We should get matching tattoos" I say. "What?" He chuckles. "That would piss him off" I grin. "I'm not getting matching tattoos with you to piss your dad off" he says. I giggle.

"I do want a tattoo though" I rest my head on his chest. "..I'll get matching with you" he says. "Really?!" I look at him. He nods. I smile.

"Tonight" I say. "What?" He asks. "We'll sneak out and do it tonight" I say. "..okay" he says. I nod.