chapter 103

Me and derek are laid in bed in eachothers arms. "Meredith" he says. "Mhm?" I ask. "Can I move?" He asks. "No" I say. "Okay" he says.

"Meredith" he says. "Mhm?" I ask. "I need to do my homework" he says. "No" I say. "Okay" he says.

"Meredith" he says. I groan, moving away from him. "Just go!" I yell. He gets up quickly, going to his desk.

I lay down, cuddling Into his pillows. "Your bed is so much comfier than mine" I say. "Oh, that's why you're always over" he glares at me. I giggle.

He starts doing his homework. "Can you do mine too?" I ask. "Nope" he says. "Please" I frown. "Do it yourself" he says. "You're the worst boyfriend ever" I say. "Uhuh" he says, not listening.

I pout, cuddling Into his pillow. "I'll get a new boyfriend.. one who is nice to me" I say.

"Anyone who is stupid enough to date you will not have the brains to do your homework" he says. I gasp. "Says you!" I say. He chuckles.

"I love you" I say. "I'm not doing your homework, do it yourself" he says. I groan dramatically.

"I'm going to talk to one of your sisters instead.. they're way cooler than you" I get up. "Whatever" he grins. I glare at him, going downstairs.

Carol's sat on the couch with the baby In her arms, crying. "Meredith! Hold her" Carol says. "Hi" I take Danielle. She stops crying.

"Seriously? Now you stop crying!?" Carol says. I chuckle. I look at the baby. "I like you better than derek" I whisper. She smiles at me, grabbing my hair.

"She's so cute" I say. "You can take her upstairs if you want.. you'll get bored after a while but I need a break" she says. "I'll take her" I smile, standing up.

"Do not let derek feed her ice cream again" she says. I giggle. "Okay" I say. I take her upstairs.

"I have a baby" I say as I sit on his bed. He turns around to look. I lay her infront of me on the bed. I tickle her stomach gently.

I giggle as she yawns, stretching her legs. I hold her tiny feet in my hands, kissing her small stomach.

"I don't think her name is Danielle" I say. "What?" He chuckles. "Watch" I say. I move my face away from her view.

"Danielle" I say. She doesn't move. "See! She didn't even react" I say. "Meredith shut up" he says. I giggle.

I lay my head next to her, picking up my phone. "Smile" I say. I take a selfie with her. She looks shocked as it makes a noise and she kicks her legs and arms. I giggle.

I take another. I sit up. I pick her up and take a few more selfies with her in my arms.

I lay her back on the bed infront of me. I rub her stomach gently. She falls asleep. I smile.

"I want a baby" I say. "No thankyou" Derek says. I glare at him. He grins. "Who said I wanted one with you" I tease.

He gets up and walks over to me. I giggle, looking at him. "You're having my baby" he grins, sitting next to me. "Oh, am I?" I giggle. He nods before kissing me.

"I'll have all your babies" I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kisses me again.

Danielle starts crying. "Idiot! You made her cry" I hit him. He chuckles, pulling away from me. He sits next to her.

He reaches to his nightstand. He gives her some whipped cream. She eats it. "Derek!" I hit him. He chuckles. She grabs onto the bottle. He grins, giving her a little more. She smiles, eating it.

"You're not supposed to be feeding her that!" I take it off of him. "She likes it" he says. She starts crying. "That's your fault" he says. I glare at him.

He picks her up. "Its okay" he kisses her cheek. He rubs her back gently. She calms down. "How old is she?" I ask. "Um.. a month I think" he says.

"I want a baby" I say. "You said" he says. I sigh. "You're sixteen" he chuckles. "Nearly Seventeen!" I say. "Mhm" he rolls his eyes.

"Fine.. when we're 25" I say. "24" he says. I grin, nodding. "If I don't break up with you before then" I say. "Just give me your fucking homework!" He yells. I grin, giving him it.

He takes the baby as he goes back to his desk. She falls asleep in his arms as he writes.

I walk over to him. I take a picture of them. I smile, looking at it. I toss my phone onto the bed.

I wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss his cheek a few times. "I love you" I whisper. "I hate you" he says. I grin.

"Can you take her downstairs?" He asks. I take the baby. I give her back to Carol and go back upstairs. I sit on his lap, annoying him as he finishes doing my homework.