chapter 147

Writers pov:
Everyone is downstairs waiting for meredith and derek to come down. "Uh! Uhh! Mhmm! Uhhh!" They hear moaning upstairs.

"Jesus christ" Christopher mumbles, standing up and leaving the room. "Yes! Ah! Uhh!" The moans get louder.

About an hour later they come stumbling into the living room laughing.

Meredith's pov:
We sit on the couch. "What's wrong?" I ask as I see everyone looking at us. "Nothing" Carolyn chuckles, shaking her head.

"Honey you need to get ready, we're going now" my mom says. "I'm ready.. all my bags are already in the car" I say.

I hug him tight. "Honey there's something we didn't tell you two" Carolyn says. I pull away. We look at them. "We bought you a ticket" my mom passes derek one.

"What?" We both say shocked. "Its your choice derek.. you don't have to, but we'd love to have you stay with us" my mom says. "Mom really?" I hug her tight.

"So.. I can stay with meredith?" He asks. They both nod. "You'd come back every 2 weeks for the weekend to see us, but yes" Carol says.

"Thankyou ellis" he says. "That's okay" she smiles. "What about my stuff?" He asks. "We packed it for you.. is this what you want honey?" Carol asks. He nods. "Yayy" I hug him tight.

We say bye to his family and leave a little while later. We soon get on the plane, straight to first class. Having a surgeon mom has perks.

I entwine our fingers. He smiles at me. "Are you happy?" I whisper. "Very" he whispers. I grin. He kisses me softly.

"Baby" I whisper. "Yeah?" He asks. "You wanna join the mile high club?" I whisper. "What is that?" He asks. I giggle. "Its just having sex on a plane" I whisper. "Here?" He asks. "In the toilets" I giggle.

"That's dirty" he says. "I know" I smirk. "That's not what I meant" he says. I giggle.

"Come on" I grin. "Okay" he says. I stand up. "Sit back down right now" my mom says. "I was just-" i say. "I know exactly what you're doing and you're not doing it" she glares at us both.

"Mommyyy!" I whine. I sit back down. She chuckles. "We can wait until she's distracted" I whisper. "Okay" he chuckles.

I pull the armrests up. "Can you lay across the seats so I can use you as I big pillow?" I ask. He chuckles, moving his legs to either side of me so I can lay between them, my head on his chest.

A few minutes later I get an idea. "Lexie" I whisper. "Mhm?" She looks at me. "Can you distract mom so me and der can sneak off?" I whisper. "What's in it for me?" She asks.

"Pass me $10" I say to derek. He passes me it. I pass it to lexie. "Fine. Go" she says. She starts talking to my mom and we quickly sneak to the toilet.

I giggle, pulling him into the small room by his shirt. "Theres no room in here!" He says, locking the door. "Its fine, just undo your trousers" I giggle, kissing him hard.

I push him up against the door. He picks me up to the counter. I wrap my legs around him, undoing his trousers as we make out.

He runs his hand up my skirt, pulling my panties to the side. I moan against his lips as he slides into me.

I grab both of the walls either side of me, gripping onto them as he thrusts in and out of me. Our lips never part as we keep making out, moaning and groaning against eachothers lips.

My nails scrape down the wall and my head falls back. He pushes his face into my neck, suppressing his moans as mine come out loudly.

I close my eyes, my forehead resting against his. I cry out repeatedly in pleasure, my back arching and my legs shaking around him as I release, the same time as I feel his cum spilling into me.

I pant out of breath as he slows down his movements. I smile, holding onto him as I see he's about to pull out.

"I think we just joined the club baby" I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What club?" He takes off his glasses to wipe off the steam. "Ugh" I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

"I love you derek" I grin. "I love you too mer" he smiles hugely. I kiss him. "Meredith grey I swear to god" my mom knocks on the door. I put my hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh.

He pulls out and I help him do up his trousers. "One sec Mom I'm just.. taking a crap" I say. Derek chuckles quietly.

"Wait wait wait" I whisper, grabbing him before he can leave. "We need to take a pic.. so we can remember the moment you took my plane virginity" I whisper. He chuckles.

I grab my phone from my pocket. We look into the mirror. He stands behind me, his hands on my waist. He moves his face next to my neck. I reach my hand up, holding onto his hair. I take the picture.

I turn my head slightly. He kisses my lips. I take another picture. "Meredith!" My mom knocks again. I pull away from him slowly.

I open the bathroom door. "Mom, chill.. we were just making out.. and taking pictures and stuff" I roll my eyes.

"I know exactly what you were doing.. dirty girl" she glares at me. I laugh. We sit back in our seats. We soon arrive back in seattle.