chapter 170

Me and cristina are in school, walking around. I turn the corner in the hall and gasp as someone bumps into me and spills their drink all over my brand new boots. "Idiot!" I yell.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to" Derek kneels infront of me and wipes them with the bottom of his shirt. I smile as I realise who it is.

"Its okay der, get up" I giggle, pulling him up gently. "I'm sorry" he looks down at my boots. "Its okay, i didnt realise it was you" I say. I hug him. He hugs me back.

"Are you mad?" He asks. "No, its fine sweetheart" I chuckle. We pull away slowly. "What lesson do you have?" I ask. "Gym" he mumbles sadly. I giggle. "Good luck" I kiss him softly.

"Where are you going?" He asks. "We have biology but we're gonna go and smoke in the toilets" I say. "No! You said you wouldn't smoke" he says. "Oh come on der.. just this once" I sigh. He shakes his head.

"Please" I say. "No!" He says. I don't need his permission, but last time he was so disappointed in me and it just upset me to see him so angry. "Fine" I say. He kisses me softly. "I'll see you later" he says. "Bye" I smile small. He leaves.

"You wanna go watch derek try to run instead?" I ask. "Sure" cristina says. We go out to the field and sit on the bleachers, watching the guys all play football.

Cristina laughs hysterically as derek trips over again. "Its okay baby, just get back up!" I try to encourage him. He gets up and walks over to us.

He sits next to me and hugs me. I chuckle, hugging him back tightly. "Mer I can't do it" he says. "Derek, you are so fit.. you know how to run, just stop being such a cluts" I say. "I can't" he whines.

"Derek, get back out here!" The coach yells. He hides his face in my neck, hugging me tighter. I giggle.

I pull away from him gently. "Go out there and play.. you are my boyfriend derek, and everyone knows that so don't embarrass me" I say. He frowns.

"Go" I say. "I'll make you proud mer" he stands up. I grin, watching him walk back onto the field.

"He's so gonna trip again" I say. Cristina laughs. We laugh, watching as he faceplants into the mud.

------

It's been half an hour. I gasp as someone finally throws derek the ball. Me and cristina start yelling at him. He runs.

He gets a point. The team all cheer him on. I giggle happily. He runs over to me and I hug him. "You did so good" I kiss him.

"I got a point! Mer, I did it!" He shakes me back and forth happily. I laugh. He let's go of me.

I pass him my bottle of water. He drinks it. I stand on my tiptoes. "That's really done it for me, do you want to go somewhere?" I whisper in his ear, grinning.

"In school?" He asks. "Yeah, come on" I hold his hand. "I'll see you later cris" I giggle, pulling derek along. He follows after me.

----------

We're in the girls toilets, in a cubicle. He's holding me against the door whilst thrusting in and out of me. I'm moaning uncontrollably, not caring who hears.

He's kissing me, trying to suppress my moans. "You feel amazing" he whispers in my ear. "So do you" I breathe.

I look into his eyes. He smiles at me. "Its so hot when you break rules" I smile. "Shut up" he chuckles. I giggle.

"Mhhm you feel so good" I grab onto his hair. He moans quietly, pushing his face into my shoulder. "Go faster" I whisper, closing my eyes. He speeds up.

I let out a loud moan as my walls clamp around him and I cum. He keeps pumping in and out of me, letting me finish. I pant out of breath as I come down from my high.

His cum spills into me. He kisses my neck softly before pulling away. He pulls out of me. He grabs some tissues and wipes us both clean gently.

"You okay?" He asks, putting me down. "Yeah" I bite my lip. He pulls up my panties for me and sorts out my skirt. "You did so good, you're so amazing" he whispers, putting his hands on my cheeks. I smile.

I do up his trousers for him and sort out his shirt. "You're amazing, derek" I kiss him.

"You make me feel incredible, I love you so much" I hug his neck. "I love you too" he squeezes me tightly.

"Can we go? We're gonna get into so much trouble" he says. "Yeah okay" I say as I see the worried look on his face.

We leave the cubicle. We both sort out our hair in the mirror. He holds my hand and we leave the toilets.

Someone barges into him whilst we're walking down the hallway. "What the hell weirdo!" I let go of Derek's hand and push the guy. He slams into the lockers.

"Meredith, its fine" Derek says quietly. "Watch where you're going" I glare at the guy. He walks away.

"Are you okay?" I hug Derek's waist as we continue walking. "Yeah mer, I'm fine" he sighs.

"I'll walk you to class, okay?" I say. He nods. I walk him to class and he goes in. "Why are you late derek?" The teacher asks. "He took me to the nurses office because I was feeling ill" I lie. "Oh, okay" the teacher says. I go to my own class.