chapter 25

I wake up in the morning In dereks arms. He smiles. "We're you watching me sleep?" I grin. "..no" he grins. I giggle. "Weirdo" I tease. He chuckles.

"You coming to school with me today? I'm sure I can sneak you in" he smiles. "Definitely" I say.

"Okay.. just climb into my backpack and-" he jokes. I giggle, hitting him playfully. "Shut up" I say. He grins.

"Can I take a shower?" I sit up. "Do what you want" he chuckles softly, sitting up. "I was actually hoping you'd join me" I smirk, moving my face closer to his, our lips brushing together.

He looks at me shocked. I giggle, pulling away. "I'm teasing you.. chill" I say. He chuckles, letting out a small breath. Would he not want to have sex with me??

"Mer?" He says. I realise I'm staring at him. "Mhm?" I ask. "Shower?" He chuckles. "Right" I get up.

"Do you have a towel?" I ask. "In the bathroom" he says. I go to the bathroom to have my shower.

I'm massaging the shampoo into my scalp when there's a knock on the door. I turn off the shower. "Yeah?" I ask. "Can I come in?" He asks. "Sure" I pull the curtain shut so he can't see me as he walks in.

I turn the shower back on and wash out the shampoo. Once I'm done, I turn off the shower. I pop my head out of the curtain. "Pass me the towel please" I reach my hand out.

He passes me the towel. I wrap it around me before stepping out of the shower. He's doing his hair in the bathroom mirror.

I step infront of him, looking into the mirror. "Do you mind?" He says, trying to look into the mirror. I giggle. "No, I dont" I say.

He puts his hands on my waist. I turn my head and look back at him. "Move" he whispers. I grin, looking into his eyes. He kisses my lips.

I moan quietly against his lips, turning around. I wrap my arms around his neck as our tongues dance. I feel him gently moving me back.

He pulls away. "Ha!" He turns around, looking in the mirror. I giggle, rolling my eyes.

"Derek I just dropped my towel" I say. His head whips around. "Ha!" I step infront of him, looking in the mirror. "You liar!" He says. I giggle.

"That's what you get.. if you use my body to trick me then so can I" I smirk. He laughs. "Shut up" he kisses my cheek, looking at me as I brush through my hair in the mirror.

He rests his chin on my shoulder. I smile, looking into his eyes through the mirror. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Where are your glasses?" I ask. "I'm wearing contacts" he says. "Why?" I ask. He shrugs. "The contacts are killing me" he whispers. "I like your glasses" I look back and kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, I'm changing them" he says. I chuckle softly. "Move" he moves me out of the way, looking in the mirror again. I groan.

"One sec" he chuckles. I giggle as he takes out his contact. He groans. "I can't-" he stops as he tries to take the other one out. He let's out a breath as he takes it out.

He puts on his glasses. he looks even better with them on.. if that's possible. "You look good" I smile, running my fingers through his hair. "Thankyou" he says.

We get ready and grab our stuff. He drives us to his school. We get out of the car and walk inside. I raise my brows as we walk through the hallways. "Its very.. organised" I say shocked.

There's teachers in the hallways that are making sure all the students go to their class instead of hang out in the hallway.

All of the students are staying to one side of the hallway so people can get past them. "Nice, right?" He says. I chuckle, nodding.

"I'm in here" he holds my hand, leading me into a classroom. We sit down. "Hi derek" the teacher says. "Hi sir" he says.

"Hot" I whisper. "Huh?" Derek looks at me. "Your teachers hot" I whisper. He makes a face. I giggle. "Hes 45" he whispers. I shrug.

There's only 5 people in the classroom, not including me and derek. "Whys there hardly anyone here?" I ask. "This is a science class specifically for higher level students" the teacher says.

"This is meredith.. she's my friend.. she's just visiting" Derek Introduces me. "Derek has a girlfriend?" The teacher asks shocked. "Rude" Derek says. I laugh.

"I didn't say girlfriend, anyway" Derek says. No, no.. he didn't. "And you're American too.. you came all the way here to see him?" The teacher asks, ignoring Derek.

"Hes my best friend" I shrug. "You like him" one of the girls in the class says. I giggle, rolling my eyes. "British people are nosy" I say. They laugh.

"Do you wanna get some paper so you can take notes or do you just wanna sit?" The teacher asks, handing me paper. "I wouldn't bother" Derek takes the paper jokingly.

I gasp, hitting him. I take the paper. He grins. "England has made you mean" I say. He chuckles.

The teacher starts the lesson. We're about halfway through the lesson and I'm.. well, confused. I look at dereks notes to try and make sense of it.

"Meredith, you look confused" the teacher says. "That's just her look" Derek says. They laugh. I hit him. "What are you confused about?" He asks seriously.

I point at it on my paper. "Is this right?" I ask. He grabs a pen and corrects it for me. "The answer is right.. the working out isn't" he says.

"Well, I copied your answer so.. that checks out" I say. He chuckles. He passes me my paper back.

After class ends we say bye to them and walk out. We go to the lunch room and sit in the corner of the room on a table by ourselves.

"Hey" Derek pulls me closer. I smile. I look at him. "Your classmates are really nice" I say. "Yeah" he says.

"Aren't you friends with them?" I ask. "Not really" he says. "You should really try to be more social" I chuckle. He rolls his eyes. I grin. After we finish our food, we go outside and drive to his apartment.

We're sat on his bed next to eachother talking. "Have you figured it out?" He asks. "Huh?" I ask. "What you want to be when you're older?" He asks. "Oh, no.. I haven't" I say.

He plays with a strand of my hair. "You could be anything you want to be" he says. I smile. He wraps his arm around my shoudler.

"I don't have school tomorrow so do you wanna go our somewhere?" He asks. "Why don't you have school?" I ask. "We just get days off sometimes" he shrugs. I raise my brow shocked.

"Go where?" I ask. "I was thinking I could take you.. on a date" he says hesitantly. I smile. "Yes" I say. "Yeah?" He asks. I nod. "Okay" he says. "Okay" I grin.