chapter 168

I walk into my bedroom. "Hi baby" he smiles at me. He's sat on my bed in a towel after just getting out of the shower.

"Hi" I smile. I walk over to him. He puts his phone aside. "Can we cuddle for a bit?" I ask. "Yeah, let me just get ready" he stands up. I climb into bed. I watch him get ready, putting on his pyjamas and styling his hair.

"You look really handsome" I say as he looks at himself in the mirror. "Thank you" He smiles at me. He walks over and climbs next to me in bed. I cuddle into him.

"I love you" I say. "I love you" he smiles. "I'm sleepy" I yawn before closing my eyes. He pulls me into his arms.

"Babe, you know what day it is today?" He whispers. "What?" I mumble. "Its the anniversary of us meeting" he whispers. "Happy anniversary baby" I yawn before pushing my face into his chest.

"You didn't remember, did you?" He asks. I shake my head. "Its okay" he chuckles.

--------

I wake up alone in bed a little while later. I grab my phone beside me. "Derekkk!" I whine as I go on my phone and see the ugly picture he posted of me sleeping in his arms.

'Three years since I met the love of my life. A whole 3 years of knowing this dum dum. I love you' the caption says.

I giggle. He smiles, walking in. "Come here" I say. He walks over. He leans down and kisses me softly. "Did you have to take the ugliest picture of me ever?" I glare at him playfully.

"You look adorable" he smiles, looking at it. I roll my eyes. "You wanna do anything today?" I stand up. "Yeah, we can do whatever you want, gorgeous" he says.

"What do you wanna do? We never do anything you like" I ask. "Really?" He smiles. "Of course" I say. "Theres a new museum that opened the other week.. dinosoar museum" he says excitedly. For fucks sake.

"Can we do that? Please babe please" he begs. "Yes" I say. "Yayyyy!" He squeezes me tightly. I giggle.

"And.. we could wear our matching dinosoar shirts" I say. "Really? Meredith, you're making me so happy" he hugs me again. I love seeing him happy. I'd give him all the happiness in the world if I could.

"You wanna go and find them?" I ask. He goes to the closet. I hate those stupid fucking shirts, but I'm not seeing ANYBODY that I respect in that museum, so I don't care who sees me.

"Here you go mer, put it on now so we can take pictures together" he hands me my one

"Here you go mer, put it on now so we can take pictures together" he hands me my one. I get changed as quick as I can and curl my hair. I apply a bit of makeup as he finishes styling his own hair.

We go downstairs. "Ellis can you take pictures of me and mer?" He hands his phone to my mom. She grins, looking at me. I glare at her.

He comes over and hugs me. I hug him back for the picture. She passes him the phone back. "That's great, you look gorgeous mer" he says, looking at it. I smile.

"Can we go now?" He asks enthusiastically. "Not yet der, breakfast first" I giggle. "Okay" he whines. We go to the kitchen to eat.

-----------

We're walking around the museum holding hands. "Babe look at this one" he pulls me over to a small fossil in a case.

"That's a tooth" he points at it. "A real one?" I ask. "No silly, a model of one" he says. "Oh" I say.

"Mer you have to take a picture of me next to this one" he goes and walks over to a life-size model of a dinosoar. I get out my phone and take pictures. I grin as I look at the huge smile on his face.

He walks over to me. I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him. He puts his hands on my waist.

We pull away slowly. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he smiles. He kisses me again softly.

"Maybe we can do something you wanna do now" he says. "Really? But we're not finished with the tour" I ask. "I've seen enough" he smiles small. I grin at him. He wants to make me happy too.

"What would you like to do?" He asks as we leave the museum. "Meredith" he gasps, stumbling back as I grab his shirt in my fists and push him against a wall outside. I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"I wanna go home and have lots and lots of sex with you" I look into his eyes. He smiles. "Are you sure? Nothing else? We can do anything baby.. I'll call my mom for some money" he says.

I shake my head. "But I wanna make you feel special" he puts his hands on my cheeks. "You make me feel very special in bed" I say. "Mer" he says.

"What would you like to do?" He asks seriously. "Can we go to cristinas? She has a bunch of my friends over" I ask. "Yes, of course" he says. "Really?" I smile. He nods.

"We can have sex there" I say. "What!?" He exclaims. I giggle. "I'm kidding" I say. We get in his car and he drives us there.