chapter 126

I sigh, sitting at the kitchen counter opposite my mom. "Derek I'll see you tomorrow" I say into the phone. "No you won't! I'm not going" he says. "Yes, you are" I say.

It's marks birthday and he's having a party at his house. Derek doesn't want to go because he doesn't like crowds, dancing or drinking.

"No" he says. "Yes" I say. "No" he hangs up. I gasp. "Bastard" I mumble.

"What's wrong with you?" My Mom asks. "Hes really getting on my nerves" I say. "You've been moody all day" she says.

"We've been having problems" I say. "Relationship problems?" She asks. "Yeah" I say. "What's up?" She asks. "Its private" I say.

"Oh, sex" she says. "Mom!" I groan. "That's a yes" she says. I roll my eyes.

"He's bad in bed? And it took you a year to notice!? Meredith" she says. "No! I'm not talking about this with you.. and he's not- shut up" I walk away. She chuckles.

I go upstairs. I walk back downstairs. My mom chuckles, putting down her newspaper. "Its not anything he's done.. he just- he's not doing it at all" I say.

I sit opposite her again. "Everytime I tried to kiss him yesterday or whatever, he made up some excuse and left the room" I say. "Talk to him then.. ask him" she says.

"He just says nothings wrong" I roll my eyes. "Keep pushing until he tells you" she says. "Okay.. I guess" I say. I grab my phone and walk away.

"I'm going now!" I yell. "Whatever" she says. I leave. I walk to his house. His mom let's me in. I go upstairs. I smile ad I see him sat on his bed in just his underwear, his study books infront of him.

"Hi der" I sit next to him on his bed. "Oh, hi mer" he smiles, looking up from his book. I kiss him softly. "I didn't know I'd have the privilege of seeing your gorgeous face today" he says. I giggle. "Shut up" I say.

"Your bed is more comfy than mine and I wanted a rest" I lie. "Oh good.. so you didn't come to see your boyfriend, just to use his bed?" He asks sarcastically. I giggle, nodding.

I rest my head on his lap. He inhales a quick breath. "Sleep on the pillow" he pulls me up.

"Why?" I ask. "I'm studying" he points at his book. "I won't Interrupt" I say.

"Derek, is something wrong?" I ask. "No, nothing is wrong" he says. "Okay?" I lay next to him. I wrap my arms around his thigh, cuddling into it. He strokes my hair.

"Why don't you have pyjamas on?" I grin. "More comfy.. plus I wasn't expecting anyone over" he says. "Do you want me to go?" I ask. "Not what I meant.. don't you dare leave" he says. I grin.

There's a knock at the door. "Come in" he says. I sit up. Carol walks in. She stops. "Why are you in your underwear?" She asks. "More comfortable" he says. I chuckle.

"Meredith would you like to stay for dinner? I've made more than enough for you too" she says. "Yes" Derek says. "Yes please" I say.

"Its ready now" she says. We stand up, following her. "Put on some clothes" she says. She leaves. He groans. "See you downstairs" I slap his ass. He glares at me. I grin.

We eat and sit on the couch in the living room after to talk to his family for a bit. Derek crosses one leg over the other. He gasps quietly and quickly changes his position on the couch.

"Okay, what the hell is wrong with you?" I ask. "What?" He asks. "You wouldn't let me sit on your lap the other day, you won't let me rest my head on your lap and you keep making noises like your in pain.. are you hurt? Is it your stomach?" I ask.

"No, just leave me alone" he says. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Carol asks. "Nothing!" He says.

I pull up his shirt to look at his stomach. I poke it. He doesn't react. "What is it then?" I ask.

"Nothing" he groans. "Is it.. something private?" I whisper quietly into his ear. "No!" He groans.

"Are you hurt?" Carol asks. "No mom" he says. "Derek just tell me" I say. "You're so annoying.. I wanna break up" he gets up, walking away. "Derek!" I giggle.

"Its weird staying in your ex-boyfriends house after you've broken up!" He yells from upstairs. I grin, running after him.

"Sweetheart you can tell me" I put my hands on his cheeks, sitting infront of him on his bed. "Go away meredith.. I hate you" he mumbles, looking down.

"Tell me" I kiss his lips softly. He frowns. I run my fingers through his curls.

"Fine, it's my.. penis" he whispers. "What about it?" I ask. He whines. "Okay, just show me" I say. "What? No!" He says.

"Derek I've seen it before, just show me" I giggle. I gently pull down his pyjama bottoms. "Meredith!" He groans as I accidentally brush my hand over it. "Sorry! I'm sorry!" I say.

I gently pull it out. "Der, it has a massive bruise on it.. what happened?" I ask. "A girl kicked me" he says. "What? When?" I ask.

He pulls his boxers and bottoms back up. "The other day in school.. I dont even know who she is but she just came over and kicked me there, and all her friends were laughing" he says.

"Oh, baby" I frown, kissing his cheek. "Are you okay?" I hug him. "Not really" he says. "She must have kicked you really hard sweetheart, you should see a doctor or something" I say. "I did" he says.

"Oh, okay" I say. "They just gave me something for the pain and just told me to put ice on it for a little while  everyday until it goes" he says.

"How long has it been?" I ask. "Just two days" he says. "You should've told me" I say. He shrugs.

I kiss him softly. "Is that why you've been avoiding me?" I ask. "Yes, it hurts so much when I get hard.. and it's kinda difficult to avoid that when you're around" he says. I grin. He chuckles.

I put my hands on his cheeks, kissing him softly. "You tell me who that girl is and I'll beat her ass, okay?" I say. He smiles, nodding. I kiss him again.

I get up. "Look away, I'm too hot for you to see me getting changed right now" I say. "Good call" he looks away. I grin, pulling off my clothes. I put on one of his shirts.

We lay down, cuddling Into eachother. I kiss his cheek. I brush his hair back gently. I snuggle into him, closing my eyes.