chapter 65

We both pant out of breath as he puts me down. "Crap i'm sorry" he grabs onto me as my legs fould. I hold onto him so I don't fall.

He picks me up, sitting me on one of the tables. "You okay?" He puts his hands on my cheeks. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay" I lie.

"Was that okay?" He asks. I nod. "We shouldn't get caught again though" I say. "Probably not" he smiles, passing me my clothes. I put my dress back on and sort out my hair and makeup.

He gets ready and walks towards me. "What does this mean?" I ask. "Huh?" He asks. "What does this mean?" I ask again.

"It means.. I should've never said any of that stuff to you yesterday.. I'm so so so sorry" he says. "So.." I say. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asks. I look into his eyes.

He smiles. "Please.. please.. do you want me to beg?" He teases. I smile. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend again" I say. He kisses me softly.

"I love you" I tear up, putting my hands on his cheeks. "I love you too baby, don't cry" he puts his hands on my cheeks. I sniffle, smiling.

I smile as he kisses my nose, then my nips softly. "You look insanely beautiful today, you know that?" He says. "Its my revenge dress" I giggle. "Its gorgeous" he says. "Thankyou" I say.

"I'm sorry about deluca earlier.. I was just trying to make you jealous.. I didn't know he was going to push you" I say. "Its okay" he shrugs.

"Can we go to your house?" I ask. "Yeah" he says. We grab our bags and walk out of the classroom hand in hand. I stop as I see deluca looking at me in the hallway.

"Can you wait here a sec?" I ask. He nods. I walk over to deluca. "What the hell?" He asks. "Please don't tell anyone.. you can't tell him what happened.. please" I whisper.

"Fuck that" he goes to walk towards derek. "Deluca.. please!" I whisper harshly. "You think you can just have sex with me and then go running back to him?" He says.

"It was a mistake" I say. "I'll tell everyone in this school what happened between us" he says. "You tell them and I'll tell them all that you can't even make a girl finish" I whisper in his ear.

"You said you did" he says. "I lied.. you lasted about 45 seconds" I say. He stays silent. "So we've got a deal?" I ask. He nods. "Not a single word.. to anyone" I warn. "Same goes to you" he whispers. We both nod. I walk away.

"Let's go baby" I smile, holding Derek's hand. "What was that about?" He asks. "Nothing" I shrug. We walk out to his car. He starts driving.

I look over to him as he drives. I reach over, running my hand up his thigh. "Meredith what are you doing?" He asks. "Pull over" i say. "Mer" he says. I squeeze his bulge through his trousers. He groans.

I start undoing his trousers. "Pull over derek" I take him out of his boxers, moving my hand up and down his length, making him harder.

He pulls over quickly. "What are you doing?" He groans. "I wanna blow you.. right here" I say. "Mer I-" he stops as I move my head down to his bulge.

-----

He's still panting out of breath as he starts driving again. I giggle, wiping my lips. "What the hell was that for?" He chuckles. To try and make my guilt go away.

"Derek, I changed my mind.. can we go to my house instead?" I ask. "Uh.. sure" he says. I need to talk to my mom.

He drives us to my house and we walk in. "Um.. you can go upstairs der, I wanna talk to my mom about something" I say. "Okay" he kisses me softly. I smile. He walks upstairs.

I go to the kitchen, sitting at the table with my mom. "I need to tell you something" I say. She looks at me. "Promise you won't tell daddy.. he's already so mad at me for what happened a few weeks ago" I say. "Okay" she says.

"I.. I slept with another guy" I whisper. She looks at me shocked. "Why would you do that?" She sighs. "Derek told me he wanted a break yesterday.. and at school, deluca and me were on the field.. he kissed me and- I don't know" I start crying.

"Meredith, that's so stupid" she says. "Derek's upstairs" I say. She groans. "You slept with another guy, then went straight back to him?" She asks. "And then I slept with him right after" I admit.

"Meredith!" She says. "I don't know what to do" I say. "Don't tell him" she says. "Really?" I ask. "It'll hurt him" she says.

"Didn't you tell me that he's taking antidepressants?" She asks. I nod. "You can't do that to him.. just don't tell him.. and make sure nobody else does" she says.

Tears run down my cheeks. She stands up and hugs me. "It was just a stupid mistake baby, try and let go of it" she whispers. "You used protection?" She asks. I nod.

"Go upstairs to your boyfriend.. and I wouldn't say anything" she kisses my head. "Thanks mom" I whisper. She smiles small. I walk upstairs.