chapter 158

I open my eyes slowly. I cuddle further into him as I realise I'm ontop of Derek. He's still asleep.

"Comfy?" I hear from behind me. I scream, sitting up. "Mom! You scared the shit out of me!" I yell. Thank god derek made me put pyjamas on before falling asleep.

Derek opens his eyes slowly. He closes them again. "You were supposed to be in lexies room" she says. "I can't sleep without him" I say. "Bullshit.. get downstairs now" she says. I stand up.

"Babe" I shake him gently. "Mhm?" He sits up slowly. He gasps quietly as he sees my mom. I chuckle. "You need to get ready" I whisper. "Okay" he says tiredly. I run my fingers through his hair. I kiss him softly.

"What ready for? Why?" He mumbles tiredly, pushing his face into my shoulder. "So we can start revising" I say. "Okay" he says.

My mom leaves the room. I smile, hugging him. He's so tired. I feel bad. I kept him up so late last night. He cuddles his face into my chest. He keeps his eyes closed.

"You're so cute when you're sleepy" I chuckle softly. He pushes me down and lays his head on my chest, falling back asleep. "No, baby.. don't fall back asleep" I play with his hair.

I slowly sit up, pulling him up too with me. He whines quietly. I slowly get out of bed. "Der, up" I pull him gently. He sighs, opening his eyes. He stands up.

"Mer I'm tired" he hugs my neck. "I know" I say. I pull his arms off of me and stand up. "We'll get you a coffee, okay?" I hold his hand. He stands up. He follows me downstairs.

I pour him a cup of coffee. "Here you go" I pass it to him. He drinks it. He puts it down. I giggle, looking at him. He's adorable. I kiss him.

"Come on" I get up. He follows me to the living room. I lay on the couch and he lays between my legs, his head on my chest. "I'll just read it to you if you want" I say. "Thanks" he mumbles. I start reading the information in the book to him.

He very quickly falls asleep on me but I continue reading quietly to him anyway.

My mom walks into the living room. "You're supposed to be studying" she says. "I am" I show her the book. "What about him?" She looks at him. "Just let him sleep for a bit longer" I say. "Fine" she sighs.

A little while later he wakes up. I smile at him. "Morning baby" I giggle as he yawns. "Morning" he says in a groggy voice. I kiss him softly.

"You feel better?" I ask. He nods. "Good" I kiss his cheek. "How long was I asleep?" He sits up slowly. We swap spaces so I'm laid between his legs instead and he's sat up. "Only an hour" I say.

"Thanks for letting me sleep longer" he says. "That's okay, it was me who kept you up" I chuckle softly. I straddle him. I kiss him softly.

"Mer" he smiles as I start kissing his neck. I put my hands on his waist, leaning further down to him.

I pull away. "Did you and Ellis talk?" He puts his hands on my thighs, pulling me closet. I shake my head. "maybe you should try" he says. "Do you think I need to apologise?" I ask. "I would.." he says.

"Okay" I get up. He follows after me to the kitchen. "Mom" I say. "You're not going out anywhere, if thats what you want" she says.

"I just wanted to say sorry" I say. "Derek's making you apologise?" She looks at us. I look back at him. "No" he says. "No" I say aswell.

"I wanted to.. I'm sorry mom, It was a stupid thing to do" I say. "Thankyou for apologising.. you're still grounded though" she says. "I know" I say.

"Go and study" she says. I follow derek back to the living room. We sit on the couch, cuddled up together.

He grabs his books and starts reading. I kiss his cheek. I pull his face to me and kiss him. He pulls away. "You're so boring" I sigh. "I'm studying" he says. "Make out with me instead" I say.

He goes back to his books, moving to the other side of the couch. I lay down, resting my feet on his lap. "No!" He whines, trying to push my feet away. I giggle.

He runs his hand up my thigh. I giggle, wriggling in my spot. He chuckles. He puts his books down. "Come here then" he says. I sit on his lap. He kisses me. "I love you, you annoying weirdo" he says. "I love you" I giggle.