chapter 84

Me and derek arrive at his house and tell his parents that we're tired and are going to bed.

His mom distracts him with a 'quick' Job to do in the kitchen. I sit in the living room with his parents, waiting for him.

Ten minutes later and he's still not back. I get up and go to the kitchen. "Derek hurry up" I say. "Two seconds babe" he says, putting away the plates he just washed and dried.

"You're really gonna make me wait?" I close the kitchen door. He keeps washing up. I walk over to him, standing behind him. I run my hand up and down his back.

I take his earlobe in my mouth. "You know this is my favourite spot to kiss you.. is that weird?" I kiss his ear softly. "My favourite spot is your neck, just under your jaw.. here" he kisses it softly. I smile.

"Derek put the plates down" I smirk. "Meredith just two seconds.. I have three dishes left" he says. I unzip the front of my dress slowly. He watches me from the corner of his eye.

"Oh, it's so hot in here" I say in a seductive voice. "Is it?" He grins. "I- God, I think I need to lay down" I say. He looks at me. I zip the dress back up.

"I'm going upstairs" I leave the room. I grin as I'm walking up the stairs when I feel his hands on my waist and his breath on my neck as he follows very closely behind me.

I reach behind me, grabbing his hand. I entwine our fingers. We make it up the stairs and I lead him into his room.

I turn around, looking into his eyes. He kisses me. We keep kissing until we're both breathless, not that we care as our tongues fight.

I put my hands on his waist, grabbing onto him. He pulls my body closer so we're pressed against eachother, wanting to feel as much of eachothers bodies as we can.

My nails dig slightly into his sides. I run my hands up his shirt, tugging on it. I finally pull away from his lips. We both pant out of breath as I toss his shirt aside.

"Take this stupid dress off" he says, tugging on it. "Hey! I thought you like my dress" I frown. "I love this dress.. you look amazing in it.. its just stupid because its covering the sexiest body in the world" he says.

I giggle, unzipping it. I kick off my shoes first before slowly pulling down my dress. It drops to the floor. He gasps quietly as he looks at my body.

"Derek?" I say nervously. He doesn't move. "Derek, say something" I whisper. "I can hardly breathe.. you're so- wow" he says. I smile brightly. I gently pull off his glasses, putting them on his dresser.

"Wear red more often" he backs me up to the edge of the bed. "If you want to, I mean.. I'm not telling you what to wear.. but you look so good and-" he says. "Oh, shut up" I grab him, pushing him onto the bed. I climb ontop of him.

I straddle his waist as I run my fingers up his sides. I dig my nails into his waist, leaning down and kissing his toned stomach.

My tongue occasionally brushes against his skin as I suck on it gently, slowly making my way up his stomach. I feel his erection pressed harder than ever against my stomach.

He puts his hands on my waist, turning us over so he's between my legs. I moan quietly as he gently grinds his bulge against me between my legs.

"Shit baby, you drive me so fucking crazy.. I need you right now.. please.. please let me have you" he begs. That turns me on so much. "Please" he whispers in my ear.

"I need you too Derek, I need you so bad" I pant, undoing his trousers as quick as I can.

He sucks on my skin all over my chest, neck and boobs as I pull down his trousers and boxers. He doesn't even kick his trousers all the way off before quickly sliding the condom on and thrusting inside of me.