chapter 82

Me and derek are laid next to eachother in bed. I'm naked. He's running his hand up and down my stomach as I pant out of breath.

"You feel any better?" He asks. "No" I say. We didn't have sex. I just took off all my clothes because of the heat. I'm laid under the sheets with him.

"I'm too warm" I whine. He blows air into my face. I glare at him. He grins. I giggle, hitting him. "You're so annoying!" I say. He laughs.

My breathing gets heavy again as I realise how hot it is. Sweat runs down my face and chest. "Okay wait here" he gets up. "Don't leave me" I say. "I'll be back" he walks out.

He comes back a few minutes later. He puts a pack of frozen peas on my chest and an ice pack on my head. "Is that better?" He lays next to me.

"That's much better babe thankyou" I breathe. He strokes my stomach up and down gently with his hand. He kisses my chest softly.

"Derek" I giggle as he plays with my nipple. "I love your boobies" he grins, holding the other one in his hand. "Leave my.. boobies alone" I giggle. He grins, pulling away.

He snuggles his face into my neck. I smile. He kisses my jaw softly. "It's really unfair that you won't let me get naked too" he whines.

"I won't be able to control myself" I say. "Exactly" He grins, climbing ontop of me. I giggle, hitting his side playfully. He kisses me softly.

"I love you" I giggle, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I love you too" he says. I look down. "What?" He asks. "I'm naked and you're ontop of me" I say. He rolls off of me. I giggle.

I roll ontop of him, laying between his legs. I snake my arms under his arms, wrapping them around him. I snuggle my face into his neck.

"I'm too warm" I fake sob dramatically into his neck. He sighs. I climb off of him. "Come on" I say. "What?" He scans my body. I grab his hand. "We're gonna have a cold shower" I grin.

He gets up quickly. I giggle as he follows me to the bathroom. I scream as he picks me up, pulling me into the shower. "Take your clothes off!" I giggle hysterically as his pyjamas get soaked with water.

I help him pull off his clothes. "Get naked shepherd!" I giggle. "Shh!.. my parents will hear you" he laughs. I giggle.

"I don't care" I shrug. "They're gonna think we're having sex" he says. "Who cares?" I roll my eyes. "Me!" He says. I chuckle.

"They know we have sex, you think they don't hear us when we do it in your room?" I ask. "..no" he says. I chuckle.

"I don't moan at all when I'm doing it myself.. you bring a wild side of me out" I smirk. He looks at me. I grin. "I haven't had sex in weeks.. you really think my vibrator got to take a break too?" I say. He smirks.

"Why do I never get to watch?" He backs me up against the wall. "It'd turn you on too much and I'd feel bad and have to help you out" I shrug, smiling innocently. He chuckles.

"Do you feel better?" He asks. "Much cooler" I sigh, smiling. "I'm freezing now so I'll see you in bed" he grins. "Okay" I chuckle. He let's go of my hand, leaving the shower.

He wraps a towel around his waist and goes to the bedroom. I sigh, turning the shower on colder. I eventually get out of the shower, wrap a towel around me and go to the bedroom.

Hes in bed in his pyjama bottoms, shirtless. I dry myself and grab one of his shirts, putting it on. I put on some panties and climb next to him in bed. He's reading a book.

I loop my head under his arms, resting it on his chest. I put my hand on his shoulder, cuddling Into him. I swing my leg over his waist, wrapping it around him. "You tired?" He asks. I nod.

"I'm just gonna read for a little.. I wanna finish this chapter" he whispers. "Okay" I mumble. The lamp is too bright so I just kiss him quickly before turning over.

I cuddle into his pillow as I fall asleep next to him. I assume that he falls asleep a little after me too.