chapter 145

"Do you need anything baby? Tell me right now and I'll get you it" he tucks me into his bed. "Derek, calm down.. I just have a little cold" I say, sniffling.

"What do you need?" He puts his hands on my cheeks. "Mcdonalds.. a-and a cupcake from the bakery down the road" I say. If he's going to take care of me then I may aswell use it to my advantage.

"Okay, I'll be right back.. do not move" he says. "I want a kiss too!" I grab him before he can walk away. He kisses me softly before leaving. I smile. I turn on the TV.

"Hi mom" I smile as she walks in. "You're taking advantage of him" she says. "I am not! How dare you" I say. She raises her brow. I grin. "I can't help it! He's just so cute when he's taking care of me and won't leave me alone" I say.

"Don't drain his bank account" she sighs. "I won't! I'm not that bad" I roll my eyes.

"You wanna watch the big bang theory with me?" I ask. She climbs onto the bed next to me. "Hi lex" I smile as she walks in. She joins us. "Hi amy" I smile as she walks in. She joins too.

Derek returns. "Woah, you've multiplied" he says. I giggle. He walks over to me.

"Here you go" he passes me some flowers. I smile brightly. "I picked them.. from a garden" he says. "Thankyou! Come here" I hold my arms open. He leans down, hugging me.

"I'll put them in a vase for you.. come on girls" she says. "Thanks" I say. Amelia and lexie follow her out of the room.

He climbs into bed next to me. "Here you go beautiful" he passes me my mcdonalds and cupcake. "Thankyou so much" I say. He smiles. "You're welcome" he says. I kiss him.

He feeds me my food. He wipes my lips with his thumb and sucks it clean. "I love you derek" I move my hand between his legs. "I love you too" he feeds me more, moving my hand away gently. I grin.

"Babe-" I say. "Not whilst you're ill" he says. "You didn't even know what I was going to say" I roll my eyes. "You were going to ask for sex.. which I'm not doing whilst you're ill" he says. I sigh.

"What do you wanna do today? It's finally the weekend!" I smile. "We're not doing anything! I need to look after you" he says firmly.

"But-" I whine. "No" he says. I sigh. "You're so nice it's annoying" I say. He grins. "Eat your cupcake" he passes it to me. I start eating it.

He keeps his eyes on the TV. I watch him. He smiles, looking at me. "What's up?" He strokes my hair back. "Thankyou for the flowers" I say. "You're welcome..anything for my gorgeous" he kisses me.

"Oh, I made you something the other day" he says. I raise my brow. He gets up and goes to his desk. He grabs a box and passes it to me. I smile, opening it.

I take it out. "Its made of the book that I dropped the day you bumped into me in the hallway the first time we met" he says. Its a paper rose.

My lip trembles. "Do you not like it? I know it's kinda a waste of a book but I already passed that subject and-" he says. I get up and walk out of the room.

Derek's pov:
I frown, picking up the paper rose. I put it aside and follow after her. She's sat in the living room. Nobody else is in here because it's quite late now.

I smile at her. She giggles. "Don't!" She squeals as I jump onto the couch next to her, hugging her tight.

Merediths pov:
"Did I do something wrong again?" He asks. "No baby, you didn't" I chuckle softly, shaking my head. "Mhmm.. you're not on your period.. is it because you're ill?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm ill and I'm actually supposed to be coming onto my period tomorrow so my hormones are everywhere and it's not helping that you're being so cute and-" my lip trembles.

He kisses my lips a load of times softly. "Don't cry" he smiles. I sniffle, smiling. "Please have sex with me before my period starts.. we won't be able to for a whole week" I say. "No" he says. I groan in frustration.

He gently pulls me ontop of him. I wrap my legs around his waist as he picks me up.

"Sweetheart, y-you look like crap" he says. My mouth drops open. "I love you, and you always look absolutely gorgeous.. but right now, you look very ill.. gorgeous still, but ill" he says.

"I'll have sex with you no matter what you look like because you're perfect.. but right now, you can hardly breathe because of your blocked nose and cough.. you need rest" he says. I smile small.

"You could've said that in a nicer way" I say. "That was me being nice" he says. I laugh.

He lays me on his bed. I start coughing. He lays next to me, hugging me. I relax in his arms and sniffle.

"I love the rose so much.. thankyou derek, you're the best boyfriend I could ever wish for" I whisper. "Thankyou for lying" he says. "Shut up and take the compliment, idiot" I say. He chuckles softly. We talk for a bit but I soon drift off.