chapter 137

"You did so good der!" I jump up and down happily as we walk into his house hand in hand. "I feel ill" he says dramatically.

I hug him tight. "How'd it go sweetheart?" Carol asks. "He was fine.. and he got an A minus on a quiz.. even after he's not been at school for months" I hit him lightly.

I kiss his cheek. "Stop touching me for a second.. I feel drained.. like I might die" he says. "Stop being dramatic derek" I chuckle.

"Do you want to go and eat.. and get your trains now?" I ask. He smiles, nodding enthusiastically. I chuckle softly.

"Thanks mom" I say as she passes me the money. "Thankyou ellis" he says. "You're welcome" she says. We leave.

We go to a cafe and get some food. "Here baby" I lift my fork to his lips. He shakes his head. I put my hand on his chin. He sighs, opening it. He eats the food.

I put my hands on his cheeks. I smile, looking into his eyes. He smiles. "Its better with you here.. I'm not alone in school" he says. "I know" I whisper.

"Der, you're boiling.. why don't you take your jacket off?" I ask. "My scars" he whispers. "Oh" I say.

"I'm sure nobody would even notice" I say. "Its fine" he shakes his head. I kiss him softly. We keep eating. He feeds me some of his food.

Once we're done eating we go to the train shop. "Which two do you want baby?" I ask, picking one up. "Careful" he puts it back down.

He looks at a few of them. "Derek please hurry up" I put my hand on his back, walking up behind him. "This one.. or this one" he points at two. "That one" I point at one.

"Oh, really?" He furrows his brows. "Then the other one!" I say. "Yeah, you're right" he picks it up. He grabs the other one he picked too.

We go and I pay for it with the money. He jumps up and down happily, holding the massive train boxes as we leave the shop. I smile.

He entwines our fingers. We walk to his car. He puts the boxes in the boot and we get in.

"Thankyou mer I love you" he says. "I love you too" I smile. He kisses me deeply. I grab his face. He groans as I deepen the kiss, pulling him closer.

He grabs my waist, pulling my body over to his side of the car. I wrap my arms around his neck, moaning as our tongues fight.

We pull away slowly. I chuckle, brushing my hair back out of my face. I sit back down. I giggle as he starts driving. He entwines our fingers.

"How long are your family here for?" He asks. "Um, I actually think our parents are trying to sort something out for us, so we can spend more time together.. I'm not sure yet though" I say.

"Can't you just stay here?" He whines. "I wish" I chuckle softly. He sighs.

We arrive at his house. He looks at me. "What?" I smile. "Do you want to have a date night tonight? I can make us dinner.. and we can watch a movie?" He asks.

"Um" I say. "Nevermind, it was a stupid idea.. forget it" he gets out of the car. "Derek!" I giggle, getting out. He grabs his trains and goes inside.

I follow him. "I was going to say yes" I giggle. "You're just saying that" he rolls his eyes. "Of course I'll have a date night with you, you idiot" I giggle.

"Stop being so stroppy" I wrap my arms around his neck. "I get nervous around you" he mumbles. "I know" I giggle.

"Why? We've been dating for a year and you know I love you, so why do you get nervous?" I giggle. "You're hot.. and sexy.. and intimidating.. and I don't want you to leave me" he says. I laugh.

"You're so cute" I wrap my arms around his neck. "Okay" he says. I sigh, pulling away. "Do you want to go and play with your trains?" I ask. He nods enthusiastically.

"Fine, just for an hour though" I say. "Yes!" He grabs the boxes and runs outside to the garage. I grin, shaking my head. I go upstairs to his room.