chapter 53

Derek's pov:
I wake up in the morning. I groan as I realise I'm on the floor. "What the-" I mumble, sitting up. I chuckle softly as I see meredith sprawled out, taking up all the bed. She's so cute.

I grab her arm. She screams as I pull her off of the bed, into my arms. "What the fuck!" She says. "That's what you get for pushing me out of my own bed!" I say. She giggles.

I glare at her. "I'm sorry" she kisses me softly. "Its okay" I say. She grins. She climbs off of me, standing up. She holds out her hand. I smile, taking it. She pulls me up.

She giggles as I grab her, diving onto the bed with her in my arms. I kiss all over her neck. I pull away, looking into her eyes. "Good morning" she smiles. "Good morning" I say.

I look into her eyes. Shes so beautiful. She runs her fingers through my hair, staring at my lips. I kiss her softly. "You want a shower?" I ask. "Not yet" she says. "Mer.. um.. shower" I smirk. "Oh.. yeah, yeah I do" she grins.

We get up and go to the bathroom. I grab a condom from under my kitchen sink and we pull off our clothes.

She starts the shower and we get in. I kiss her passionately. She puts her hands on my cheeks as our tongues fight. I push her up against the wall.

She pulls away, looking into my eyes as the water falls down on us both. "I wanna.. do it from behind" she whispers, like she doesn't want anyone else to hear, even though we're the only ones here.

"Turn around" I say. She turns around. I kiss her back softly. I kiss up to the back of her shoulder, gently sucking on her skin.

I push her hair away, sucking on her neck. I feel myself grow harder as I hear her moan quietly. She puts her hands on the wall, bracing herself as I slide on the condom.

"Wrong hole" She giggles as I position myself. I laugh, pushing my face into her back. She giggles, reaching behind her. She takes me in her hand, positioning me at her entrance.

She moans, grabbing onto the wall as I slide into her. I put my hands on her hips, slowly moving in and out of her. She moans louder, her head falling back.

I put my hand on her chin, making her look back at me. I kiss her passionately. She grabs my hand that's resting on her hip and moves it to her pelvis. I apply pressure to it and she moans louder.

I pull away from her lips. I use my other hand to grab the detachable shower head. "Oh my god!" She moans as I move it around to her front, aiming it on her clit.

"Oh my god derek! Der!" She cries out my name in pleasure, grabbing onto my arms. "Shh baby" I say. "I can't- I- oh god, I can't!" She reaches back, grabbing my hair in her hand, pulling on it hard. I groan.

I speed up my movement. I chuckle huskily as she turns her head, biting into my neck, moaning deeply into my skin. She pulls harder on my hair.

She cries out in pleasure, her body spazming as she cums. I pull the shower head away and put it back above us both.

She's still grabbing onto my hair and hand as I speed up my movements. She let's out quiet moans. I groan, pushing my face into her shoulder as I cum.

I pull out of her and pull the condom off. "Baby let go of my hair" I chuckle softly. She let's go, collapsing against the wall. I wrap my arms around her, holding her up.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "Dizzy" she giggles. I turn her around and pick her up. She wraps her arms and legs around me, pushing her face into my neck.

She's still panting out of breath as I carry her out of the shower and sit her on the counter. I pass her a towel and wrap one around my own waist.

"Come here" she grabs me, pulling me close. I smile, looking into her eyes. She kisses me deeply. I put my hands on her waist, pulling away slowly.

"Was that okay?" I whisper. "More than okay.. that was incredible" she says. I smile. "I didn't know guys knew about the water pressure thing in the shower" she giggles.

"Yeah well, I was a single nerd.. I watched a lot of porn" i say. She giggles, hitting me playfully. "I'll send you some dirty pictures if you want" she grins, wrapping her arms around my neck. I grin.

"Will you?" I ask. "Promise you won't send them to anyone.. or show anyone" she says.

"I promise mer, you know I'd never want to break your trust.. plus, why would I want anyone else perving over my girlfriend. I'm the only one who.. gets to perv over you" I say. I make a face after. Why did I say it like that?

She giggles. I chuckle softly, grinning. She found it funny.. its okay. "I trust you.. but you have to send me pictures back" she grins. "Of what?" I ask. "You know what" she smirks, looking down. I chuckle. "Deal" I grin. She giggles, nodding.

She kisses me softly. We get ready for the day and go downstairs to eat breakfast. Thank god my parents didn't hear her moans.. I love her to death but jesus, she's loud during sex. I love it really though.