"What is it? Nothing bad I hope." I mention without thought, fearing she the worst of her never wanting to see me again.

"It's nothing bad. It's just that..." She speaks pulling me side by my sleeve. "I know you may think that my gratitude earlier towards you were mere play on words just to get underneath Jin's skin. But, in reality Namjoon; I honestly meant everyone that I said. And even though I know this whole ordeal wasn't really your first intention; I can't thank you enough for safely brining me back home." She says to me with a warm smile, and I found myself slowly but surely falling for her all over again.

"It was nothing." I answer and she looks at me with be doe eyes. "I-I mean, it's not like it was nothing for me to do. It's more of the lines that it doesn't feel like anything." I blunder again and she arches a brow trying to make sense of the none-sense I was spewing. "Not-not like I didn't feel anything at all I just....-

"I get it" She softly speaks then chuckles as she shakes her head.

"You find my fumbling funny."

"No, hahah..., ahem. Actually, I find it cute. You're like a bear but somehow packed in a cute form. Kind of like a koala." She mentions and my eyes pop open at the thought.

"Oh crap. That was offensive, wasn't it? You don't like it do you?" She asks as I begin to smile.

"Actually, quit the opposite. Koalas are my favorite animals" I tell her and her eyes light up within my sight. I was in complete of her. Someone she beautiful and kind

"Lady Y/N." Soyeon calls out to her pointing to her watch, advising us of the time.

"I guess it's time for you to go." I speak first and she slowly nods nipping at her bottom lip. And action I found addicting to see.

"Um, about what Madam Choi said back there. I really do hope you take her up on that offer. It would be nice, you know...to have you for dinner. You should visit sometime." She offers and I felt my heart pump with glee.

"Okay, then I'll see you soon." I smile gaining back hers in return.

Shifting on her feet as she waves to me; I see her guards slowly begin to close in.

And soon, eventually... Y/N was gone.

Leaving the building with her security team and also my heart.

__________________________

The press conference held lasted for around 20m minutes.

The time given above also includes the number of minutes it took the media to finally calm down after Madam Choi announced her final decision when it came to Y/N's private affairs.

It was then I knew things would be even more complicated. For Madam Choi chose to neither deny or give truth to the fact if Y/N and I were engaged or not.

And this....; well, this left the public greatly confused and some, eagerly jealous.

"Hey mom. Yes, yes. I'm fine. There's no need for you to be worried. No, I chose not to speak at the conference. It wasn't my place anyway. Besides, no one needs to know what's happening in our lives anyway. Yes, I know. But Madam Choi has it handled; I trust her. Dad..., he just needs to understand the truth. I just hope he's not too excited. Yeah, I'll be home soon. Actually, I'm leaving as we speak. I just need to grab my keys and head home." I converse with my mother on the phone as I walk through the lobby. "Yeah, some stew does sound nice. I'll be home as soon as possible then. Okay, later." I say ending the call, catching sight of my vehicle driving up to the entrance of the lobby.

Putting my cell phone away as I walked over to the valet; I found myself oddly no more at peace while scanning my surroundings; gearing up for an unpliant encounter.