CHAPTER 1: Confession Gone Wrong 1

Hao Shen was a 16 years old boy that was smaller than the rest of the kids his age. His mother Hao Mai Yan was the owner of a very popular BBQ restaurant in the X city.

Hao Shen never met his father and was raised sully by his mother, their was no grand parents either just him and his mom but even his mom barely had the time to look after him properly that was because she had to work hard to provide for the both of them.

Hao Shen never complained or throw tantrums, he was a really quiet boy but he had a secret, one he had kept from his mother and everyone else.

Hao Shen was gay, he found out the day he got turned on by his best friend, it was shocking for him he even scolded himself for it, so he tried to get clingy with girls but it just felt awkward, he also tried to get touch with some guys at school but he just found it disgusting.

It was then he realized he was in love with his best friend Feng Qi but who wouldn't love someone so nice, caring and understanding, Feng Qi had never forced him to do anything.

Feng Qi understood that Hao Shen had a problem and couldn't communicate well with others so he never forced him to hangout with his group of friends when he didn't want to and would always come to his aid when he gets himself in trouble expectantly when it was a misunderstanding due to him not being able to communicate well.

To Hao Shen, Feng Qi want a God saint so he decided to tell him how he felt when he was 16.

His birthday was up and Hao Shen was flustered through out the day he didn't know how he would began to tell Feng Qi how he felt, he wanted to tell him when Feng Qi gave him his birthday gift but he was too shy to say it in words so  he decided to write a love letter and instead of collecting his birthday gift after meeting up with Feng Qi to go home he sneakily opened Feng Qi's school bag and shoved the letter inside and then ran away.

Feng Qi was startled by his action and tried to run after him but the little guy was quite fast he couldn't catch up so he just went home instead, planning to give him his gift tomorrow and ask him why he just ran off like that.

Hao Shen was so excited he couldn't wait to go to school tomorrow so he tossed around on the bed all night because of that the next day he woke up with a dark eye bag but it didn't dampen him mood.

All he wants was to meet up with Feng Qi so he quickly washed up and went to great him mom, she was preparing breakfast so he went to help.

After helping his mom prepare breakfast, they both sat down and eat their brakefast quietly .

Hao Mai Yan noticed that her son was a little too excited today so she asked him again "yesterday was your birthday do you want me to get anything for you" she had asked him this yesterday but just as every other birthday he said he wanted nothing.

She was hoping with how excited he was he might want her to get him something this time around, but to her disappointment he said the exact same word he said to her on his birthday's "I'm fine you don't need to get me anything".

It hurt her a little but just like her son, she found it hard to communicate with others and she also had facial paralysis and couldn't express how she felt.

She just looked at her son with a blank face as he walked away.

Feng Qi had always waited for Hao Shen at the gate of his house but today when Hao Shen opened the door he didn't see who he was expecting. the shine in his eyes that he carried through out the morning darkened a little.

But he still had a little hope thinking that Feng Qi had just been late he waited and waited and waited. His mood worsened as time pass_'couldn't he at least come tell me he didn't like me!, what's the point of avoiding me like this?!', Hao Shen thought as he made his way to school.

******

Hi everyone this is chapter one of beauty and his beasts this is my very first story ever and I would really appreciate it if you guys comment and give me your rating.

Thank you from this newbie author ☺️❤️