⭒ II ⭒

Man 🥹 my chemical romance was so amazing. I was sooo close too I can't believe it 🥲 can't believe I finally saw them live after 13 years oh mannn it was surreal

Thank you guys so so so much for all the positive feedback so far! I'm so excited to write more for this story and I'm sooo excited for you guys to read it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thank you guys so so so much for all the positive feedback so far! I'm so excited to write more for this story and I'm sooo excited for you guys to read it. Reading the comments on the first chapter was my favorite thing to do I love it so so much. And thank you for the votes, too! I appreciate it so much ♥️♥️

Here's chapter 2! I hope you'll enjoy it just like you enjoyed the first chapter. I'd love to hear what you think of this chapter, and if you could leave a vote then that would be amazing! Thank you for sticking around and supporting me and this story. I love you guys ♥️

Enjoy ♥️

Word count: 4344

~~

"Stay alive", was the last thing Tyler said before he disappeared off stage, and the lights went back on, and Jenna cheered and jumped up and down before she attacked Josh in a hug, who returned it. "Thank you for bringing me", he softly told her. "Thank you for trusting me!" She said to him. "We have to go to San Diego tomorrow. We have to", she said. "What? No, Jen, there's no way I can go to San Diego tomorrow", Josh said. "Do you have plans?" She asked. "Wh- no, no I don't but that's not the reason! Mom is never gonna let me go to San Diego last minute and let us drive back in the middle of the night", Josh said. "Okay so then we'll stay the night in San Diego", Jenna said. "No! She's not gonna allow us to stay in a hotel with the two of us either!" Josh said. "We don't have to! My sister lives there. She's an adult", Jenna said.

"Like how you told my mom you're an adult just 'cause you're 18? No, no she would never allow that. Is your sister in college in San Diego or something? There's no way she's gonna be okay with us staying in a dorm at a campus", he said.

"No, no she's not in college! She's an actual adult. She's 12 years older than me, Josh. My sister is 30", she said. Josh was quiet. "She has a husband and two kids. They live in San Diego. We can stay the night at her place and drive back well rested after a very nice breakfast on Sunday", she said.

"Gosh mom is gonna hate me if I even ask this", Josh muttered. "No she's not, she's a sweetheart! Just scared for her baby's safety but if we're staying at my sister's then there's nothing to worry about!" Jenna said. Josh sighed, running a hand down his face. "You're already stressing me out again and we've only been friends for, like, ten hours", Josh said and Jenna let out a laugh. "I love you", she chuckled. "I love how annoyed you are with me yet you still want to do it", she said. "Who says I wanna do it?" Josh asked. "Well you didn't say you don't want to, just that your mom is not gonna be okay with it. So you want to! C'mon I'm getting these tickets", Jenna said as she grabbed Josh's arm and she dragged him along.