⭒ LXXX ⭒

Ready for a full chapter of pure fluff?

Hi! I hope you're well! Welcome to chapter EIGHTY of this story! I cannot believe how much I've written for this story so far and I can't believe there's so much more to come omg this story is gonna be the biggest story on wattpad by the time we're done lmao

So as mentioned: Pure fluff ahead! I can't wait for you to read it! I loved writing it and I really hope you'll love it too! ♥️

I can't wait to see your votes and hear your opinion and I hope I can update again tomorrow! I'm quite on a roll if I do say so myself, so I hope I get to keep it up!

It's a long chapter, so I hope you're ready! Thank you for reading and loving and commenting and voting and supporting ♥️♥️♥️

Lets dive in. Enjoy! It's a long one!!

Word count: 6209

~~

Tyler let go of Josh and moved back to the chair to finish his cigarette, that he picked up from the ash tray, and he got settled back into his chair. Josh got back down on his side again - facing Tyler now, unlike before, pulling the blankets around him right up until his jaw, just leaving his head out.

It was quiet between them, and Tyler was looking out the window into the dark night, while Josh's eyes looked at every single part of Tyler in ways he'd never looked at him before. How his lips formed around the cigarette, how he exhaled the smoke through his lips and sometimes his nose. How his delicate fingers held it in between them, how he tapped the back of it so the ash would fall in to the tray. How he'd place it between his lips and let go with his hand, keeping it in place with his lips. How his mouth would change shape as he'd take a drag hands-free, and the smoke would leave his lips in a different way after inhaling the smoke all the way to his lungs, because he was also keeping the cigarette in the corner of his mouth. He noticed how Tyler's hair gently moved as the breeze crept in through the window, how the smoke left his lips and traveled up to escape through the cracked opening. The fact that he was shirtless, and Josh could see all of his tattoos on display, moving around the shapes of his body, catching the light in different ways, drew him in even more than he already had been.

Tyler hummed a song as he looked at the night sky, and Josh thought it sounded familiar. He knew he recognized the song, but he couldn't quite place it. He didn't remember exactly what song it was, but he listened to how Tyler hummed the song softly, seemingly lost in thought, as he finished his last cigarette of the day at the window.

"What- what song is that again?" Josh carefully spoke up. Tyler turned his head to look at Josh, then smiled. "You recognize it, don't you?" He asked and Josh nodded. "Just... can't remember what it is exactly", he replied to Tyler. "Maybe if I sing it", Tyler smiled softly as he grabbed the ash tray.

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you're far away from dreaming", he sang as he extinguished the cigarette bud in the ask tray, before he placed it back on the window sill. "I could spend my life in this sweet surrender", he sang as he got up from the chair and he closed the window. "I could stay lost in this moment forever", he continued as he now also closed the curtains, then turned around and he walked to the bed. "Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure", he sang as he sat down on the bed, pulling his legs up as he faced Josh, who was still laying down on his side, gazing up at Tyler. He smiled at the boy.

"I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep, 'cause I'd miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing", Tyler gently sang, his fingertips moving up to gently move through Josh's curls. "'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream would never do; I'd still miss you, baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing", he sang, gently caressing Josh's cheek as he looked at the boy in his bed.