⭒ XXXVII ⭒

Heeellooooo!!! It's been a whileeee! But I'm here with a new chapter woohoo!
Okay a lot happened! Several trips, got super sick, had a busy schedule, BUT in between updating this story now and updating it last time, I actually wrote and published a chapter for my story Unexpected Christmas Gift! It's a Christmas-themed story and since the season is approaching, I really wanted to write for it again so I did! I hope you would like to check it out, and read that story 'cause I wanna update it more during these months!
In case you forgot what the cover looks like, so it's easier to find:

Heeellooooo!!! It's been a whileeee! But I'm here with a new chapter woohoo!Okay a lot happened! Several trips, got super sick, had a busy schedule, BUT in between updating this story now and updating it last time, I actually wrote and published a...

Now let's get back to this story! I really loved writing this  chapter again, and I just really love this story. So happy I finally get  to write for it again! Really wasn't motivated to write when I was sick  because I felt awful, but I'm definitely getting back into it now! I  really hope you'll love this chapter <33

Okay  disclaimer: I do not know if I had Tyler play ukulele in this story  earlier (one of the details that I forgot about I'm sorry) but I wrote  about him not doing so in this chapter so heads up in case I am making a  mistake and I did in fact write about or mentioned him playing   ukulele! Hope you won't mind me messing up if that's the case - this  story is already 37 chapters long with like around 5k words each so it's  hard to keep track of all the details haha. But I still hope you'll  enjoy it!

Let's dive in! Here's chapter 37. It's a long one! I would love to  hear what you think of it and please do not forget to leave a vote,  guys! It would mean the world to me and help me out a lot and I'd see  how many people are still around after me being gone for a little while.  Hope to see you and hear from you <333

Word count: 6393

~~

"I  don't want the night to end", Tyler said, as he sat - or rather hung -  on a bench against Lucas, near the Ohio river. Josh sat on the ground,  leaning against Jonathon, while Jenna had her legs on Josh's lap. "It's 2  in the morning, Ty", Michael said. "So what? I know I have a show  tomorrow but I can sleep all day up until the sound check and even after  that. I'll be fine", Tyler said. Michael hummed. "You can, but we  can't sleep all day though", he said. "We'll survive", Jordan replied  to Michael. "We'll just sleep all day the next day since it's a day off  anyways." "Alright then", Michael sighed softly. "So what do you wanna  do then?" He asked. "I don't know. I... If there was only a beach  nearby, that would be great. Not the beach part, but the ocean part. I  want an ocean", he said.

"Well you're gonna have to look for  decades to find an ocean nearby Ohio", Michael said. "If only east fork  lake was closer", Lucas said. Tyler perked up at that. "How far is it?"  He asked. "Uh... about 30 minutes? 35 maybe?" Lucas said. Tyler raised  his eyebrows. "Let's go then!" he said. "Wait what?" Jordan asked.  "Let's go to the lake! It's only 30 minutes. We can watch the sunrise  and listen to music and all that", Tyler said. "You wanna leave Cincy  and go to a lake in the middle of the night?" Mark asked. "Yes", Tyler  stated. "Uhm... Maybe we shouldn't decide without asking them first?"  Lucas asked as he nodded at Josh, Jonathon and Jenna.