⭒ LI ⭒

Hi friends! Hope the new year's treating you well so far!!

First new chapter in the new year! Excited! I hope you'll enjoy it and I hope to hear what you think of it! Don't forget to leave a like while you're here, it helps out a lot!

Can't believe we're at chapter 51 already haha but I'm still very much enjoying writing! And I really hope you're enjoying reading this too. Focusing on Tyler a little longer but I'm planning to get back to Joshie soon, and I'm excited to write what I got planned!

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter, my loves! Let me know what you think, and enjoy!!

Word count: 5187 ♥️

~~

Tyler's interview went quite well. He was feeling pretty positive about it. He played one song live, which was Lonely, as it was kind of becoming his new single - unexpectedly. He didn't think the EP he wrote and released would have an actual single, and neither did his record label, but they were obviously very pleased that it was turning out that way.

He got in the van, together with his guys, and they went straight to the studio. As they got inside, they all said good morning, and Tyler was glad that his guys hadn't asked about what happened last night yet - but that didn't last for long.

"So how was last night?" Brian asked with a grin. Tyler could feel his heart rate speed up right away, getting nervous immediately. He didn't know what to answer, but Steve did it for him.

"It was good! We tied in Mario Kart, we watched two movies, had some room service", Steve said. "...that's it?" Brian asked. "Yeah, that's it", Steve said. "Want some coffee, handsome?" He asked Tyler, who smiled softly at Steve. "I'd like a cappuccino", he said. "I'll go make you one", Steve smiled and Tyler thanked him.

"So what movies did you watch?" Jordan asked. "The ones you've been telling me to watch for ages, plus the sequel. So I finally know what you guys are talking about if you talk about it", he chuckled. "Oh cool! Finally!" Michael said excitedly, and to really convince them that they in fact watched those movies, he talked about what he thought was probably his favorite part, naming two character's names, just so they would truly believe it.

It wasn't a lie, either. It was just.. something extra to cover up something else that happened.

Steve handed Tyler his cappuccino, they finished their drinks, and soon enough they started working on their music again. "Ty, can we do Breaking Down? Your rap part, specifically. Eric added some stuff, we wanna know what you think", Brian said. "Oh, sure, I'm curious now", he said. "Let's take it from the top", Brian said.

"I think I think too much. I'm a little bit paranoid, I think I'm breaking. Maybe it's in my blood. Got a pain that I can't avoid. I think I'm breaking down", Brian sang.

"Hate every single second, minute, hour, every day", Tyler started. "Person in the mirror, they won't let me feel a thing. Keep me focused on my problems, I'm addicted to the pain", he continued. "Everybody's out to get you", Eric then added in a dark, deep, kind of growling voice. Tyler smirked as he heard it, really enjoying it so far.

"I guess I never noticed how it came creeping in. My enemy emotion, but I can't sink or swim. I say I'm feeling hopeless, they give me medicine. They give me medicine", Eric continued in his unclean voice. "They give me medicine", Brian sang lowly.

"I think I think too much. I'm a little bit paranoid, I think I'm breaking", Tyler sang. "Maybe it's in my blood. Got a pain that I can't avoid, I think I'm breaking down", Brian took over. "I think I'm breaking", Eric added in unclean vocals, before Brian sang "Down", powerfully, dragging it out, and Tyler really loved what they'd done with the song so far when he wasn't there.