⭒ XXIX ⭒

Surprise surprise! Another chapter whoo! And I'm so excited for you to read this one! It's loosely based on something that happened a few years ago to me but I'm not gonna say what it is just yet because then I'll spoil the chapter. But I'll mention it at the bottom of the chapter!

I hope you'll enjoy this one as much as I loved writing it! I'm kind of skipping their off days because it's less important to the story and it'll take a lot of time, so just a heads up that I won't write too much about those, but I'll mention them.

Alright let's dive into it! Hope you like this chapter and please don't forget to leave your vote! And I'd love to hear your opinion! Thank you so so much for your support <3 i love you all! Enjoy!

Word count: 5625

~~

The next day, Jenna and Josh drove to Cleveland early in the morning. They checked into their second hotel and spent the day exploring the city. They were gonna do as much as they could that day, because they were planning on queueing for Tyler's show pretty early.

Tyler and Lucas indeed spent the whole day at Lucas's place. Tyler ignored Michael's call, so Lucas had to call him and give him an update, because Tyler didn't want to talk to him. He only wanted to hear Lucas's voice that day.

"That Lady Gaga cover you did yesterday was awesome but you didn't play my favorite song", Lucas said. "Which one is that?" Tyler asked with a smirk. "G.U.Y", Lucas said. "Oh I can sing that for you now", Tyler smirked as he walked up to Lucas who was preparing dinner for them, by slicing up some veggies.

"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it 'cause I'm strong enough to know the truth. I just want it to be hot, because I'm best when I'm in love, and I'm in love with you", he sang as he moved around Lucas, seductively, touching him, and Lucas could difficultly resist.

"Touch me, touch me, don't be shy. I'm in charge like a G.U.Y, I'll lay down, face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y", Tyler sang into his ear as he touched him.

"Yeah dinner's gonna have to wait", Lucas said as he turned around, grabbed Tyler's hips and he lifted him up. Tyler giggled as he wrapped his legs around his crush, who made him sit on the kitchen counter as he started to unbuckle his jeans.

//

"Lady Gaga does wonders, huh", Tyler hummed, laying on the carpet next to Lucas in the living room. "Shut up", Lucas laughed. "Love you", Tyler said. "Love you", Lucas smiled at him. "I think we should order Chinese", Tyler said. "I agree", Lucas laughed. "I'll save the veggies for tomorrow night." "Sounds perfect. Can you order?" He asked as he put Lady Gaga's music on. "I feel like we should listen to Lady Gaga even more. Take her advice", Tyler said as Lucas had nodded and he was about to order Chinese for them. "What advice are you suggesting we should follow?" Lucas asked. Tyler smirked. "I think that I could be fine if I could be Mary Jane Holland tonight", he sang along to the song that was currently playinh.

"Ahh, you wanna get high, huh?" Lucas laughed. "Maybe", Tyler smiled sweetly. "The sex is even better when we're high." "That's true", Lucas chuckled. "But I don't have any here. We'd have to go out to get some", Lucas said. "Nah we don't, I brought some", Tyler said. "You were planning on it?" Lucas asked. "No, I just have some on me sometimes when I'm on tour in case I get too nervous", Tyler said. Lucas hummed. "Right, forgot about that", he said. "Because I rarely use it 'cause that doesn't happen often. But I still got it with me", Tyler said.

"Well go get it then, handsome", Lucas said. "I'll order our food." "Kiss me first", Tyler said and he connected his lips to his lover. "Thanks", he smiled softly, and Lucas returned it. Tyler then got up to grab the weed.