⭒ CXXXIII ⭒

Happy bday trench ily ♥️ can't believe u r 5 years old already but it's ok I'll love u forever

Hi! Promised another chapter so here u go 😌 Tyler-focused one. I know you're waiting for what's gonna happen with Joshie and we'll get back to him next chapter!

Thank you for all your votes and your comments ♥️ I've been reading through them all and I love it! I've been super busy so I haven't been able to respond much but I wanna do that more again so just know I might be replying to some of your older comments soon 😌

New chapter tomorrow if you guys can all leave a vote again ♥️ can't wait to hear what you think! It's quite a long one!

Here's the new chapter ♥️ enjoy!

Word count: 5033

~~

As Tyler was enjoying tour in Europe, he was also experiencing how impatient and eager Austin could get. They were apart for several weeks, which meant several months, and Austin's high sex drive was not helping him get any more patient. Phone sex wasn't an uncommon thing, or even sending text messages, and he even said yes to doing certain things over video chat.

He had put that trust in Austin's hands, trusting that he wasn't some weird evil creep that would share something like that online. Tyler trusted Austin; he wouldn't be in a relationship with him if he didn't. But he didn't have that feeling that he had with Lucas and later also with Steve; that feeling where he instantly knew they were some kind of special, and with getting to know more about them he knew they were the right ones. He hadn't had that with Austin, but maybe that's what the issue had been in the past: Maybe that was why Steve and Lucas weren't his ultimate soulmates. Maybe the feeling had to grow and evolve more first, instead. That's what Tyler was trying to figure out with Austin, 'cause he did truly like him.

A few weeks into tour, where Tyler had been trying to satisfy Austin from a big distance as much as he could, sometimes he just wasn't feeling it. He was just getting exhausted by it, but he hadn't figured out how to tell him that yet. Every time Tyler implied that he wasn't really feeling it, Austin would just... ignore him. And most of the times when he texted Tyler, it wasn't to ask how he was doing, or how tour was. It was to get off. Tyler knew he had a high sex drive, but he wished Austin would just put in a bit more effort to also care for Tyler in different, non-sexual ways more.

The night before, he had told Austin he was really tired and was gonna go to sleep. Austin had asked for another video chat, but Tyler had reminded him that he was tired. Since then, he had sent a few text to Austin, but he had gotten no reply.

But that afternoon, Austin sent him a text.

Austin: hey baby

Ty: Hi babe! How are you? I miss you :(

Austin: just really fucking horny, I need you to help me out ty

Tyler bit his lip. He typed something, before deleting it. He didn't really know how to reply; Austin had ignored half of Tyler's message, and didn't ask how he was doing either. He started typing again.

Ty: I don't have much time to text with you right now baby, I'm supposed to go soundcheck in about ten minutes, I'm sorry

Austin: you gotta give me something, ty. can't expect me to do everything on my own when you're gone all the time.

Tyler frowned. He started typing a reply again.

Ty: you know this is my job, baby. I wish I could be at home now too or bring you with me but I can't, I'm sorry. EU crew is just not as big as the one in the US yet, and I can't drop one of my og guys to make room. Plus I just don't know how to help you rn when I'm about to go to soundcheck in 9 minutes. I promised that to them