⭒ XCI ⭒

Hi friends! A new chapter yet again woohoo!

I just love writing this so much. I already got next chapter done too! I hope you enjoy this chapter. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. ♥️

Let's just dive in. Thank you for all the votes and comments on last chapter, they made me so happy! Truly made my day. Thank you for being here, I love you all. ♥️

Here's chapter 91. It's pretty long 😊♥️

Word count: 5723

~~

As it got close to midnight, Tyler dragged every one of his musician friends that were there to play with him on stage, to count down together. "Ten, nine, eight..."

The countdown was shown on a screen behind them, so everyone could see it clearly. Josh felt tense, nervous for some reason; he didn't know why. Tyler was holding on to Steve and Gabe's hands tightly as they counted down, and Josh just knew that Tyler was wishing he could kiss Steve at midnight. Who wouldn't wanna kiss their lover at midnight?

"Three, two, one... Happy New Year!" Everyone yelled, Jonathon hugged Josh tightly but he didn't attempt to kiss him right away; something Josh appreciated, because they were still watching Tyler, too. There were some fireworks that went off, which caught Josh off guard; he never expected that to actually happen, but it made the show that much more special.

Tyler hugged Steve and Gabe tightly, both with one arm at the same time, kissing both of their cheeks firmly. Jordan and Michael brought champagne up on stage, and most accepted it - but Tyler grabbed his very own non-alcoholic kid's champagne that he proudly presented, before he opened it and he poured it into a glass. He clinked glasses with some of his friends, before they drank from their drinks together.

Tyler filled some more plastic champagne glasses with non-alcoholic champagne, then got off stage and to Josh's side. He let the people in front of Josh and his friends grab some too - Josh and his friends were basically second row - before he gave them to them. Michael gave the people on the other side some too, but of course Tyler wanted to be the one giving it to Josh.

He pulled Josh closer again. "Happy New Year, Joshua", he told him with a smile, and Josh blushed. "Happy New Year to you too, Tyler", he replied, and Tyler hugged him tightly again. He then used both of his hands to gently squeeze Jenna's hand, Jonathon's; then Colin's and Ashley's, before he got back up on stage, the music still playing in the background as Tyler got back on there. He hugged a few more friends before they went back to the side and the guys from House of Heroes got to their instruments, taking over the music that was in the background.

Tyler danced around with Tim, both wide smiles on their faces as they did so. "Won't you let me out tonight, won't you let me out? Tonight I am a thunder cloud. Tonight I'm filled with electricity", Tim sang.

"Won't you let me out, tonight I am a hurricane. Tonight we are a raging sea", he continued. "Jump, jump, jump!" Tyler yelled before it was his turn. "Dance, we can dance, we can rage, or blow it all away! We war, we are catastrophe! Dance, we can dance, we can rage, or blow it all away! We war, we are catastrophe!" He sang, more of the screamy raspy voice coming out as he did so, and it gave Josh goosebumps every dang time.

They danced more than they had all night; the countdown and the fact that it was the new year was giving them energy. Even Josh felt more free and careless than he had throughout the rest of the show. When Tyler screamed again - or blow it all away! - he felt the goosebumps travel all over his skin again. He felt Colin's arm around him, and Josh felt so good about having him there with him.