⭒ LXXXVII ⭒

Oh hiiii friends!

A bit late, I'm sorry! But I got a new chapter for you, woohoo! I really loved writing this, and I hope you won't hate me haha I hope you'll love it too! I know some of you will, but I'm always self conscious about what I write in the fear of losing you guys haha.

I'd love it if you could leave a vote and if you want, you can always leave a comment! Thank you for your support and your patience. Life's been so busy but I'm glad I get to upload again! ♥️

Here's the new chapter. I hope you enjoy! It's quite a long one. Over 6k! Love you! ♥️

Word count: 6123

~~

Steve was waiting in bed for Tyler to join him, as he said he was going to the bathroom, but after he didn't come back any time soon, he got up. He figured he might find Tyler on the balcony again, and when he opened the bedroom door, he could see Tyler through the glass doors.

He opened the doors and stepped on to the balcony, taking his seat next to Tyler, who had a cigarette in hand.

"What's wrong baby", he gently asked his boyfriend as he moved his fingers through Tyler's hair softly. "Talk to me."

"I'm just- just scared", Tyler softly said. "...of telling Lucas."

"Mhm", Steve nodded. "I get that makes you nervous. But what exactly are you scared of, love?" He asked as he crossed his legs.

"Just... what if he, y'know... leaves? Or- or decides he wants nothing to do with me anymore", Tyler muttered. "...that's hard to believe. I don't believe that", Steve replied. "He's your best friend. You've been through so much together and nothing was able to tear you apart. He'd do anything for you, he loves you with everything he has", Steve said.

"But what if- if this question will just... ruin it all?" Tyler asked. "I don't think the question is that life changing. Not for you guys, at least. There's literally nothing that you and Lucas can't handle or deal with. The worst that can happen is that he says no. But there's no way he'll leave or cut you out or want nothing to do with you anymore. I don't believe that for a second", Steve assured him.

"I hope so", Tyler sighed softly. "It's not like the question will come out of nowhere fully. He already knows you thought it was hot when he and I made out", Steve chuckled and Tyler blushed, the softest smile appearing on his lips. "...that's true", he said. "But this is... with the three of us", Tyler said. "Not just you two."

"Ty, are you hearing what you're saying? That would be worse than doing it with the three of us", Steve chuckled. "If you'd ask Lucas and me to have sex without you, that would definitely be worse."

"...you might have a point", Tyler said softly. "I do", Steve chuckled. "C'mon now. Would it be weirder if I'd ask you if you'd have sex with my ex, or if I'd ask you to have sex with my ex and me together?" Steve asked.

"...yeah the first one is weirder huh", Tyler let out a small laugh, shaking his head. "Gosh. Why did I get myself into this situation? Why did I have to dream about it?" he sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "This is too much. Too awkward. I don't know how to do this", he breathed out.

"Do you wanna back out?" Steve asked. Tyler looked up at his boyfriend, then averted his gaze. "...I don't know", he said softly. "I don't think you do", Steve said as he pressed a kiss on the top of Tyler's head. "I think you're just nervous to ask him, but you don't wanna back out. But if you think you do, and I'm wrong, you have to let me know", he told his lover.

Tyler sighed deeply, then took a drag from his cigarette. It was quiet for a few moments as he held the smoke in his lungs and slowly blew out. "I don't think I'll know for sure unless I do ask him", he mumbled. "I know something's scaring me right now but I don't know if it's the actual thing I'm asking for, or the fact that I have to ask my ex-boyfriend and lover to have sex with us", he huffed, thinking that what he said sounded ridiculous. Why was this even something he wanted to do?