⭒ LXIII ⭒

Hi babes! New chapter! It's Friday, meaning for this week this is the last one, but we'll be back again next week ((((:

Hope you're all doing well! And I hope you enjoyed last chapter!! Ahhh I love that they're back to spending time together again. And there's more of that in this chapter!! (: I'm loving this story so much. This is chapter 63 but I got everything up until chapter 68 (including that one) done already! I love writing I am obsessed with writing I love showing you what I wrote and I cannot seem to stop. ((((:

I hope you'll love this chapter! And I hope to hear from you! And I hope I get to see you leave a vote too! <3 Thank you for your support. I love you! Enjoy!

Word count: 5413

~~

Tyler woke up to soft kisses being pressed on his neck, down his chest to his happy trail, where they stopped. He let out a soft whine. "Don't stop", he mumbled. "I would love to go on", Steve softly said. "...but you're supposed to pick up Josh in an hour, so..." he trailed. Tyler's eyes shot open as he sat up. "An hour?!" he asked. Steve let out a laugh, resting his head on his hand, supporting himself by leaning on his elbow as he was on his side. "Yeah, an hour", he said. "It's almost 11 already?" Tyler asked and Steve hummed. "You weren't waking up, so I figured I'd wake you up before you'd be late again", he said. "I guess your lunch is gonna become brunch for you."

"I think you're right about that", Tyler said with a soft laugh. He leaned over, grabbing his lover's face between both his hands and he kissed him deeply. "Thank you for making sure I'll be in time", he said. "Of course, baby", Steve smiled. "I gotta go shower quickly", Tyler said as he got up, walking to the door, before he halted. "...wanna join?" He asked his lover. "Of course", Steve smiled as he got up to grab them both some towels. "We can't mess around, though, so watch your hands", Tyler hummed. "Excuse me? Who was asking who to go down on them two minutes ago?" Steve asked with a raised eyebrow. Tyler let out a laugh, cheeks tinting rosy. "Right", he said. "You knew we wouldn't have enough time", Tyler said. "Exactly", Steve chuckled, lightly slapping Tyler's butt. "Get in that shower", he said. "Alright, alright!" Tyler laughed as he skipped to the bathroom, his boyfriend following.

After he was done showering, Steve went downstairs to make them both some coffee, while Tyler got dressed and fixed his hair. As he walked downstairs and saw Steve preparing his coffee in just a towel, he did his very best not to get all hot and bothered 'cause right now was definitely not the right time.

"You're very sexy", Tyler commented. Steve shook his head lightly with a smile. "So are you", he said. "You look very good." "Oh thank you", Tyler smiled, looking down at the pink, blue and white striped loose button up that he was wearing, with some skinny jeans and Vans. He sat down on the bar stool at the kitchen peninsula and Steve placed his coffee in front of him, while also grabbing his own, and he leaned on his elbows on the island as he stood opposite of Tyler.

"Your lips look like they should be kissed", Tyler said. Steve smiled as he leaned over and Tyler pushed himself up a bit to kiss his boyfriend. "I love you", he smiled. "I love you too", Steve replied. "Are we still good? After yesterday?" Tyler asked. "Of course, love", Steve said as he took a sip from his coffee. "Those things just make us stronger together", he added. Tyler smiled. "I like that a lot", he said. "Where are you gonna take Josh?" Steve asked. "...I have no idea", Tyler said. Steve let out a laugh. "Take him to Hudson Cafe. They got great food. Pancakes, waffles, french toast, sandwiches, all kinds of great breakfast, brunch and lunch related dishes", he said. "Oh that sounds great. Hudson Cafe?" Tyler asked to check if he heard it correctly as he took a sip from his coffee, before he typed the number into his navigation app. "Yeah, that's the one", Steve nodded. "Thanks, baby", Tyler smiled. "That's perfect."