⭒ LXXI ⭒

Goooood morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone! We're back with a new chapter!

So happy you loved yesterday's chapter so much! I was really hoping you would & so happy when I saw that you did 🥹♥️

‼️Question! Where are you all from? 🗺
Which country, specifically? Don't need your addresses or whatsoever lmao, just curious where my readers are from in the world! I'm from the Netherlands myself, what about you?

Shout out to all these lovely people who voted on last chapter! You make me so happy!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Let's dive into this chapter! I hope you'll enjoy it! Really looking forward to hearing what you think of this one 👀 some stuff is happening again!!

Hope you'll enjoy it and I can't wait to update again for you. Love you! ♥️

Word count: 5649

~~

With the singalong songs still playing in the background, they were taking a break from the dancing. Josh was talking to Steve, Lucas and Jordan, while Tyler, Colin and Michael had a separate conversation, but they were all sitting together. Tyler was in Michael's lap, his arm loosely around Michael's neck.

"Here you go", Mark said as he handed the guys some alcoholic drinks - except for Lucas and Josh. He then grabbed the cans of coke he'd gotten for them from his hoodie. "And these are for you two", he smiled. "Thanks", Josh smiled and he opened the can.

"Ty, can I borrow your lighter?" Steve asked. "Sure, did you find your cigarettes?" Tyler asked as he gave his lighter to Steve. "Yeah, but I don't know where my lighter went", he chuckled. "Couldn't fit it in the pack yet as it's a new one." Tyler handed his to Steve, who used it to light his cigarette, before he passed it back to his boyfriend.

"Hey you handsome bunch", Gabe then said as he sat down next to Steve, his arm loosely hanging around his neck as he sat down. "Hey bud", Steve said as he patted Gabe's leg. "How's it going?" Gabe asked. "Good, just talking", Steve smiled. "You all seem pretty cozy, I had to get in on it", he chuckled and Steve let out a laugh.