⭒ XCII ⭒

hi. big time skips. very big. prepare. But trust me. 😌

⚠️Sooo okay. I've been wanting to get through some events in this story that I got planned quicker, and you have to let me know what you think of it. We've had time skips in the past, but not as much as I'm planning to do in the next few chapters. And with time skips, I mean skipping ahead several months. Because I wanna be able to move along quicker to the moment I'm planning for Josh and Tyler, I need to do this or we'll be here for another 10 years lol. So I hope you won't mind, and I hope you trust me, and I hope we'll be able to do it this way!

There'll still be moments with more detail inbetween, but they'll be shorter unless something really big or important to the story happens. Those will be zoomed in on more. So the story isn't gonna change fully, we're just moving along a bit quicker. Just let me know what you think of it (:

Let's just dive in, so you can read it for yourself. It's quite a long chapter! And as I said: it's not just this chapter, but the coming chapters that'll be skipping several months. Some events that happen will be mentioned, but not written in detail. Some will. Just see for yourself <3

Long chapter! I hope you enjoy. Thank you for your support. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Love you!

Word count: 6618

~~

Tyler didn't expect to start the first day of the year off by crying his eyes out because he couldn't hang out with Josh. Once that happened, he just tried to distance himself from the boy even more. He didn't wanna be emotionally attached; he couldn't handle it. He didn't want it.

Steve, Lucas, Tyler and the rest of the I Prevail band flew to Los Angeles in January to record their album. Lucas reached out to Josh, to see if they could hang out, when Josh told him that he would be at a school trip that week because it was his last year of high school. Lucas hadn't mentioned that Tyler would also be in LA; he wanted to spare Josh that pain of missing out on hanging out with Tyler again.

He did tell Tyler that Josh wouldn't be in LA while they were, so he was prepared for it. They went to see Lucas's family as best friends - Steve joined, as Lucas's close friend and Tyler's lover. Lucas's grandma grew fond of Steve quickly, and now that she'd seen how close Lucas and Tyler were as friends, she accepted and respected the fact that Lucas and Tyler would not get back together again.

In February, the album was done, and they released it. It was called Dead On Arrival, and it had both the names on there: I Prevail and Tyler Joseph.

With that, a lot of interviews followed, and the news that Alternative Press, one of the biggest music magazines in the country, wanted I Prevail and Tyler on the cover, together

Tyler had never been on the cover of any magazine, so being on the Alt Press cover was huge. It wasn't solo; he was on it with his boyfriend and his friends, but that didn't take away that it was a huge achievement and Tyler was pretty dang stoked about it.