⭒ CXI ⭒

Mannnn ohhhh mannnnn

Hi, new chapter (:

Again sooner than intended but... gotta give the people what they want huh 😌

Got 3 more chapters already written after this one! So I can update pretty soon again! Lots of stuff happening and I hope you'll enjoy ♥️ thank you for all your support and votes! I'd love it if you'd keep it coming ♥️♥️

Let's dive in! Chapter 111!!!! I wrote so much for this story already and I love continuing it sooo much. Can't believe you're all still here for this insane ride but I love it ♥️

Enjoy, I can't wait to hear what you think♥️

Word count: 2744

~~

Fred held his breath as he opened the door for Josh.

"...and?" He asked once Josh walked in, and he just stood there, not speaking a word as he looked at Fred, almost as if Josh was holding his breath too.

"...I didn't do it", Josh then burst out. Fred raised his eyebrows slightly. "W-wait, you didn't?" He asked. "No! I couldn't!" Josh sighed, pulling at his hair slightly.

"I tried, I mean I- I was gonna try, but then- he apologized! And he said I actually looked really nice, and that he liked it, and he said sorry for what he said yesterday and he took me out to dinner and he got me flowers again... which I actually forgot to bring from his dorm", he muttered the last part.

"I just- I was really going to, really, but everything just... it's a lot different when you're actually looking him in the eye especially when he apologizes..." Josh said. "So I uh... I didn't break up with him."

"...I- uh... right. Okay", Fred sighed softly as he plopped down on the bed. Josh frowned softly. "...what?" He asked as he walked towards him slowly. Fred looked up to meet Josh's eyes, and he couldn't deny that it hurt, or was slightly heartbreaking, knowing Josh still had a boyfriend. Yeah, they decided to be nothing more than friends, and Fred was okay with that, but lately he felt like the attraction he felt towards Josh wasn't one-sided...

But he guessed this meant that it was.

"Nothing, I just... I trust you. I do. If you... if you believe that he treats you right, if you truly think so, then I trust you", Fred said. "...but?" Josh asked as he sat down next to Fred, hesitantly, sensing there was more.

"But..." Fred started. "I just... don't know if he deserves being forgiven", he said. "But he... he apologized", Josh said. "I know, and I'm glad he did", Fred said. "I just think that what he said to you yesterday... that was truly vile to me, and I just... don't think someone saying that while being in a relationship with you, would ever deserve to be forgiven for that", he shrugged softly. "But... everyone says something they don't mean sometimes", Josh said. "I know, and so do I. But did he really not mean it or... does he just apologize because he knows it hurt you?" Fred asked.

Josh frowned, and he wanted to get up but Fred grabbed his arm. "I'm sorry", he said. "I'm sorry."

"...d'you mean that or are you just apologizing because you know that hurt?" Josh asked softly, using Fred's words on himself now. Fred bit his lip. "I truly mean it", Fred replied. "And I truly trust you."

He just didn't trust Dustin.

"...okay", Josh said as he sat back down. "It's okay."

It was quiet for a while, between the both of them. Josh was hesitant to ask the question, but eventually he did. "Are you uh... Like... mad at me..? For, y'know... not doing what I said I would", he asked softly. Fred looked up to look into Josh's eyes. Josh thought he could sense some hurt in his eyes, but Fred put on a soft smile as he shook his head. "No, no I'm not", he smiled softly. "What's best for you is what I want you to choose."