⭒ XXXI ⭒

Hi friends! Here's chapter 31 whoohoo! Thank you so much for all your votes on last chapter! I'd love it if you could keep it up, please don't forget to leave another vote! It's helping me a lot!!

((Also I know it's mid august but I'm already thinking about Halloween wayyy too much ever since tk maxx dropped their Halloween collection in fucking mid July so my thoughts are all about spooky right now and I just can't wait for Halloween))

I hope you'll enjoy this one! I can't wait to hear what you think! Let's dive into it. Excited for you to read this one! I'd love to hear from you, so if you'd like to leave a comment, please do so! They make my day!

Here's chapter 31! Love you ♥️

Word count: 5199

~~

"You got everything, Josh?" Michael asked. "Yeah, I got everything", Josh said. He still hadn't finished his Red Bull, so he was holding it in his left hand while his jacket was in the right. "Alright, let's get you back to your friends so you can get pizza together with them", Michael said as they walked through the hallway.

"Wait the pizza is for us?" Josh asked confusedly. "Yeah! We ordered pizzas so all of you can have about two slices of your choice", Michael said. "Really? Oh that's awesome, and also kind of insane, how many pizzas did you order?! That's kind of insane", he repeated. Michael chuckled. "We ordered enough", he said. They got back to the security guy, passing him, so they found themselves on the stage again and Michael came to a stop. "See you later, Josh", he said. "Yeah, thanks for everything", Josh smiled. "No problem at all, Bambi!" He said. Josh smiled with a soft blush as he made his way to his friends.

"Tell us everything", Jenna said as he sat down. "Uhm, he gave me Red Bull", Josh said as he held up the can, and as if they'd rehearsed it, all three of his friends exaggerated their gasps and excitement about the Red Bull can, which made them all laugh. "We are in sync already!" Jenna laughed. "Okay what else?" She asked. "He uh, he signed my jacket", Josh smiled. "And we actually sat outside under the cover for a while too, and just... well, we just talked", Josh said. "But I can't really go into detail about that 'cause I uh... yeah", he softly said. "Oh you don't have to, that conversation is private", Saïd said and Allison agreed. "Yeah don't worry! It's already so cool to know that you just casually hung out with Tyler out back, talking about whatever! That's so dang cool. You're the coolest guy in the room", Allison said. Josh let out a laugh.

"What did he write on the jacket though?" Jenna asked excitedly. "Oh uh, I don't know actually", he said. "...huh?" Jenna asked. "I haven't seen it yet, I- I felt awkward reading it in front of him so I didn't do that yet", Josh blushed. "...okay then do it now! Read it!" Jenna urged. "Okay okay!" Josh chuckled. "Alright don't look, let him read it first!" Jenna said and Allison, Saïd and Jenna all turned away so Josh had some privacy to read it.

Hey Josh,

Thanks for being a familiar face in the crowd. Thanks for listening to what I had to say and thanks for the best advice and opinion someone's ever given me. It changed my view completely and because of that, you changed a big part of my life. I'll never forget that.

Love,

Tyler

"Oh I really don't wanna cry", Josh muttered. "What does it say?" Jenna asked as they turned back. "I'm not done yet", Josh said. "Oh oops okay let's turn back around!" She said and his friends did so. He let out a soft laugh.

On the other side of the jacket, there was something else written, but Josh knew it wasn't a message to him.

The old man sits all by himself and thinks of better years,
When he used to believe in stars and would dream away his fears.