⭒ XXX ⭒

Alrighty whew long chapter, this one! And I'm so excited for you to read it 'cause it's so cute! I hope! I think it's cute so I hope you agree! 😂 and I'm already so excited and stoked to finish the next one and even more for you guys to read it. I just love this story so, so much. And I love you guys and again thank you so much for reading and supporting ♥️♥️

Please don't forget to leave your like so I know when to update again! (In case you missed it; there's a certain amount of likes I wait for my chapter to hit to know most people have had the opportunity to read it, so once that's met I can publish the next one).

I'd love to hear your opinion on this chapter - it's a really long one! I can't wait to hear from you. Looking so forward to it ♥️♥️ enjoy chapter 30! So excited for this one ♥️

Word count: 6800

~~

As Tyler, Jordan and Michael continued to hand out the items, Shap suddenly appeared on the stage. "Hey Tyler? Can you uh, come greet your friends?" He called out. Tyler looked up. "Who?" He asked. "The ones that... just arrived", Shap said. "...okay, yeah uhm, can you guys just continue? I'll be back", Tyler said to Jordan and Michael, who nodded. Tyler wasn't sure what was going on, since there weren't supposed to be any friends coming to the show today, so he guessed Shap was using it as a cover. He pushed himself up on stage, not bothering to take the stairs on the other side of the room, and went to the side, backstage, where Shap was. "What's wrong?" He asked. Shap pointed down the hall, where Lucas was.

"Is something wrong babe?" Tyler asked as he went over to Lucas. "No, well, I mean, not wrong but- I'm sorry I had Shap get you away from there but Ty you wanna see this", Lucas said as he opened his phone. Tyler frowned. "You're making me curious, Luke, what is it?" Tyler asked impatiently. "Uhm, you covered those Lady Gaga songs, right?" Lucas said. Tyler nodded slowly. "Well... she saw it", Lucas said. Tyler's eyes turned wide. "What?!" He exclaimed as he snatched Lucas's phone out of his hand. His eyes widened even more as he saw that she had quote tweeted the video a fan made of it, complimenting it, saying she loved his version of the songs, and Tyler's jaw dropped.

"What the fuck", he muttered. "Lucas what the fuck! Holy shit!" Tyler exclaimed excitedly as he jumped up and down, and Lucas was so excited and happy for him too. "It's insane, right?!" He asked. "So fucking insane, what the heck! Lady Gaga liked my version of her songs?! How the hell did she even see it?!" He said.

"...well the reason that happened is a bit less exciting", Lucas said. "After you did that cover, people online really started to question your sexuality and because of that, it kind of... blew up. Then Gaga fans picked up on it and not all were positive, there were some negative ones too, but then... Well, because of that she saw it herself, and she loves it", Lucas said. "It sucks that I can't do anything without people speculating about my sexuality but I mean the outcome was great", Tyler said with a laugh. "Holy shit. Lady freaking Gaga liked my cover. That's insane", he said with a bright smile as he gave Lucas his phone back. "You were right for getting me back here to show me that", he said with a smile as he kissed Lucas's cheek. He then grabbed his own phone to open Twitter, so he could like her tweet. He looked up her account, clicked on it, then stopped.

"Luke I might cry honestly", Tyler muttered, before showing him his screen. Right next to her name, it said follows you. "She follows you?!" Lucas gasped. "I mean she follow like 117k other people but yeah! What the fuck!" Tyler said. Lucas wrapped his arms around his best friend, cuddling him tightly as Tyler did the same. "I can't believe it", he whispered. "Gosh I love you, thank you for showing me 'cause I would've missed it if you hadn't let me know", he said. "Of course, baby. I love you too", Lucas said as he gave Tyler a kiss on his lips. "We finished the drinks, by the way. Is there anything else I can do?" he asked. "Maybe you could place a pizza order, make sure to get some vegetarian or vegan options too. Don't order a hundred pizzas by the way", he said with a laugh. "Just so everyone can have like two slices or so. That should be enough", Tyler said.