⭒ CLXXX ⭒

Yay new chapter! I'm happy you enjoyed last chapter, here's a little more of their lil gathering ♥️ almost coming to an end though! I just really loved writing this so it's taken a few chapters haha. I hope you enjoy this one! Feel like it's a bit more special than last ♥️

Please enjoy, I'd love to hear your thoughts and I hope to see your votes. Thank you! ♥️

Word count: 4078

~~

"Thanks guys", Tyler smiled. "Give it up for Luca and Gabe though. They killed it", Tyler said as he put his hands together, and they all applauded. Gabe grinned as he gave Luca a fist bump. "You did awesome", he said, then Gabe got up.

"Wanna do one more with me?" Tyler asked Luca. "You did awesome." "I- sure, yeah, definitely", Luca smiled. "You should choose another drummer though. I'm gonna give someone else the chance to do so for you 'cause we have, like, twelve thousand drummers in here", Gabe chuckled.

Tyler's eyes landed on Josh, who quickly shook his head no. Judging by the way he did, Tyler knew that meant he really didn't want to.

"Colin?" Tyler asked. "...absolutely", Colin replied, and Tyler smiled. "Get your ass up here", he said, and Gabe handed the drum sticks to Colin with a smile. "Finn, do you wanna do second guitar maybe?" Tyler asked. "No is not an option", Tom also told him. "Go on", Fred gave him a push, and Finn got up. "Thank you", he told Tyler with a smile. "Of course, c'mon, join us", he smiled. "Jona too! First part is piano. It's simple", Tyler said, and Jona also got up to join them. He gave Finn the second guitar, then Steve rounded them all up to quickly discuss the song, show them the demo, and Colin was confident that he could do it, as it wasn't too much of a complicated drum part. Luca and Finn would follow Colin and Steve's lead, and Tyler showed Jona the piano part. "Just, wherever feels right you can play it, but it'll take the back seat for the rest of the song. The beginning will be voice and piano", Tyler told him. When they were confident enough that they understood, they let Tyler know they were ready.

"I'm just talking, talking, talking to myself again", Tyler started to sing, with Jona on the keyboard. "Yeah, now I'm walking, walking, walking by myself again." The rest of the guys joined in halfway the third line: My heart's still beating, beating for you now and then", Tyler sang, giving Steve a look, and he smiled as he gently shook his head. He knew this song Tyler wrote about him.

"But I'm back eating, eating, eating all alone again", Tyler continued.

"Things were getting way too heavy, I couldn't carry it the same", he sang. It was about how he was unable to handle Steve getting drugged and trusting him to be alone after that again, when they were still dating. How he was worried sick every time and it turned into fights between Steve and him 'cause Tyler was starting to become toxic.

"It could've been I wasn't ready, but maybe I'm just passing blame", Tyler continued. "Someone calls on the telephone. Where's the single for every man and every home? Maybe if I had tried a little harder, turned off the news, yeah, things could have been right. But... I don't know, maybe none of those things", Tyler shrugged at the last line as he sang.

"Now I'm just talking, talking to myself again. Yeah, now I'm walking, walking by myself again. My heart's still beating, beating for you now and then. But I'm back eating, eating all alone again."

"Maybe I could see it coming, but ego gets the truth to bend. And now this zero equals nothing, I guess the world forgot to end, mhm", he hummed. "Someone's cause on the megaphone, maybe if I'd paid more attention, I'd have seen my own. You don't love me tonight, but... I don't know, maybe none of those things", Tyler continued as he moved to the music. "But I'm back eating, eating all alone again", Tyler finished the chorus again.