RCYBAR1-2-3/Captain America

"Good morning, Shannon," I heard a man say.

I turned around in my chair with my cup of coffee in front of me.

"Oh, hey Steve!" I said with a smile.

"So," he remarked and took a seat next to me. "We're going on another mission together."

"It seems so. Our third one, I think," I said.

Steve gleamed and nodded.

Steve Rogers aka Captain America and I worked for the same secret agency, S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm still sorta a newbie in this kind of work, but thanks to the Captain, I've ascended greatly in the agency by working by his side on missions.

"Ah! There you are. I've been looking for you two," Nick, the head of this place, said and walked towards us with a file in his hand.

He threw the file across the table, heading towards Steve. He picked it up and opened it.

"Aaron Westley?" Steve asked, giving him a questioning look.

"Expert archer, advance knowledge in hacking, and basically skills unimaginable," Nick proclaimed, leaning against the table with his hands.

I took the file from Steve and started reading it. The man was incredibly smart, smooth, and skilled. He had created an army of men that attacked a bank, using his latest creation, a robotic shield for men.

"Thanks to Bruce, he is planning on attacking an army base," Nick said and came by my side.

"I expect you to leave in forty-five minutes," he said and left us.

I looked at Steve and bit my lip. "Well I better get going then."

He nodded and said, "Yep. Me too."

And with another smile and goodbye, I left.

Later

Our helicopter flew as we traveled to the army base. We already had our plan down. Inside the base in the base, were the controls for the robotic shield for the men and if we reached there we could shut it down.

"Ready, Shannon?" Steve asked loudly as we were ready to jump out of the helicopter.

"Ready! You?" I yelled.

"Yes ma'am!"

And we jumped. Air hit my face like a rock as we fell. I turned my head to see Steve drifting away from me. We had to stick together. He noticed too and somehow floated his way towards me before hitting the ground.

He reached his hand out towards mine and our hands locked each other's. His firm grip held onto me so we would go away from each other.

Soon we let go and pulled our parachutes. We landed safely on the ground and packed our parachutes.

Observing around to see if any of Westely's men were around, Steve pulled out our weapons.

His blue eyes met mine as I said, "Coast is clear."

He nodded and we quietly ran to the main building. The whole base looked like a wreck. Overgrown grass, bits and pieces of rumble, and old buildings. Though, it was still an army base were they kept military weapons and other nuclear things.

We busted into the main entrance with no one inside.

"Steve?" I asked as we headed downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"Does this seem too...easy?" I asked, making him stop in his tracks.

He turned around to look at me. I've never really noticed how handsome he was. Steve's muscular build was so attractive along with his chiseled face. Also, his kindness and intelligence would want any girl to fall in love with him. Including me.